[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The new danger in the land — My Lion King Forum

The new danger in the land

Re: The new danger in the land

Postby Adofo » September 6th, 2014, 6:11 pm

Tua began to walk the borders with his best friend.
Tua: You know....it only feels like yesterday when you were born. I remember this little squirmy thing in your mothers arms. I poked your forehead and you liked it! Oh....how time flies!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 6th, 2014, 7:15 pm

Simba chuckled, looking at his friend with a grin. "You weren't too bigger youself." he said. "But yeah, time does fly. It's hard to believe my own daughter is married now... He looked at his friend. "You and I are far from old. It's never too late, you know."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Adofo » September 6th, 2014, 8:07 pm

Tua: Yeah. Hey Simba.....you know...since i never really had a mom and dad or even siblings for that matter.....I've always kinda looked at you as....my little brother. And well.....I love you.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 6th, 2014, 8:17 pm

Simba smiled. "Thanks, Tua. You really were like a big brother figure to me back then." Before everything Scar had done, that is...
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » September 6th, 2014, 9:53 pm

Tua: Well I've always tried my best to look after you. You're the closest thing to a family I've ever had!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 6th, 2014, 9:55 pm

While Simba greatly appreciated hearing such positive things, he believed that his friend could use an actual family to call his own. "So, Tua, is there any lioness from the pride that has caught your eyes?" he asked.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » September 6th, 2014, 9:56 pm

Tua: Well.....nah. I'd better not say. She'd never want to be with me.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 6th, 2014, 10:00 pm

"Well, you don't have to tell me if you think it might make you feel pressured." said Simba with a reassuring smile. "But you'll never know if you won't try."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » September 6th, 2014, 10:02 pm

Tua: Okay........its........Marini.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 6th, 2014, 10:05 pm

It took all of Simba's self restraint not to grin in a way that might hav made Tua nervous. "And there I was telling Kiara that she was wrong in her assumptions." he said, chuckling. "So what's holding you back?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying