[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ] — My Lion King Forum

The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Re: The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Postby Kipekee » January 24th, 2015, 3:58 am

He winced as her teeth punctered his skin, but he would not let her savor the moment. He jumped out of her reach and then while she was still focused on the bite lashing out and hoping to hit her on the face or even the shoulder if his swipe was that sloppy.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Zoketi » January 24th, 2015, 4:29 am

She snarled and backed up, blinking as she saw the paw coming for her. Despite leaning back, claws still grazed her nose. Spitting, she lunged for him again, aiming to tackle his leg and knock him down.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » January 24th, 2015, 4:56 am

As she bit into his leg, he growled and decided to return the bite, aiming a chomp in the soft skin of her hide. Rangi was in the background gulping for air.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » January 24th, 2015, 6:15 am

Kuruka yowled as teeth met her flesh. She leapt away, fur spiking up. Hissing at him, she lashed her tail and circled about, before darting in and aiming to bite him. She jumped back instantly and repeated.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 24th, 2015, 6:34 am

He was doing a good job at dodging, since Kuruka was actually making herself very predictable. Rangi stepped forward with a grunt. "Kuruka, enough. We don't want the killer getting killed. He's too... Defensive." She glanced at him before he took a few steps back. "Why are you two lovely ladies attacking me anyway?" Rangi blinked curiously at his question, but flicked her tail in her sister's direction to tell her that she got this yo. "We... Don't know anything else. Long story short, we were brought up that way." Electric blue eyes were going back and forth between the male and her darker twin like ping pong. "...Really long story. Who are you? Good to know since we won't be killing you anytime soon apparently." He laughed at Rangi's comment, which made her frown. "My name is Jiwe. I'm a jungle lion and you two were actually invading my territory." Death Sister #1 started laughing. "Rogues don't care about borderlines. Err, anyway, I'm Rangi and this is my twin sister Kuruka." It was obvious that Rangi was bad at socialization skills since she killed more than she chatted.

(Mobile)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » January 24th, 2015, 7:19 am

Kuruka growled softly but backed away, sitting down and happily allowing her sister to take the lead of the conversation. She wrinkled her nose at the introduction but shrugged, not really caring.

[ muse so ded ]
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 25th, 2015, 1:51 am

(I killed it didn't I? D:)

"Do I have permission to give you ladies a tour? Y'know... find all the perfect killing spots." Jiwe winked at Rangi, which made her snort. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just don't trust us." Rangi crouched down next to her sister. She kind of liked this guy...
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kipekee » January 25th, 2015, 1:51 am

(I killed it didn't I? D:)

"Do I have permission to give you ladies a tour? Y'know... find all the perfect killing spots." Jiwe winked at Rangi, which made her snort. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just don't trust us." Rangi crouched down next to her sister. She kind of liked this guy...
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » January 25th, 2015, 2:00 am

[ no no ;o; it was just late last night and i was worn out xD ]

She scoffed, ears flicking back. She didn't want to be led around by some cocky beast. She was annoyed that she'd not been able to best him, and was dying to know how he knew all those moves. Her tail lashed back and forth and she shot Rangi a glare when she agreed, but didn't bother speaking up.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 25th, 2015, 2:03 am

Rangi shrugged and followed Jiwe hesitantly when he trotted off. "...what just happened?" She whispered almost inaudibly to her sister. She got even more annoyed when Jiwe kept brushing his tail tuft against her neck. She translated it as flirting, which was really what it was, but she didn't like it.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying