[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 19th, 2013, 8:22 pm

(That was really good actually! 8-) )

Kamaria was amazed by what she was seeing in front of her; she felt her breath catch in her throat. She swallowed the lump that was in her throat and said after clearing her throat a couple of times "Thank you" Her gaze swept over this lion who, though she will never admit this out loud, was quite handsome. 'Great kings, what's wrong with me?' Kamaria thought to herself and then asked the lion with caution "So, uh, I'm Kamaria. What's your name?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby RedKite » November 20th, 2013, 6:36 pm

"Oh...I am Leonath..." He looks nervous. 'She is beautiful..' He thought...'No...' He snapped silently in his head at himself. "Sorry about the hyenas...They're......"
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 20th, 2013, 8:11 pm

Kamaria could tell Leonath was nervous, but she couldn't help but smile. "It's ok, I would've handled them myself if I had the chance, you know" 'Wow he is handsome' she thought "So, uh, where are you staying?" She asked, then added quickly with a nervous chuckle "Not like I'm going to stalk you or whatever" She felt herself blush; she hoped he doesn't see it. 'Why am I acting like this? This is crazy!' She thought to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » November 21st, 2013, 6:07 pm

"errr...just over the hill...there's a small den..." He looks up and considers something, "So...."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 21st, 2013, 8:08 pm

"Yeah, I know, awkward" Kamaria said with a chuckle, then she looked into his eyes. 'Whoa, I may be losing it, but he has the most amazing eyes I've ever seen' she thought to herself. She then noticed that the rain has stopped and the sun came out. "Kamaria!" Jazz exclaimed from a distance. "Oh, man, just when I was going to have some fun!" Kamaria pouted "Can you wait here a bit, while I talk to them or....do you want to meet them?" She felt her heart beat faster as she waited for his answer. 'Why am I acting like this? I shouldn't be feeling anything!' she thought to herself

(Hey, do you want to do something where they decide to meet up later that night or what?)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » November 22nd, 2013, 8:15 pm

(yeah sure)

Leonath shrugs. "I'll stay if you want..." He smiles slightly.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 22nd, 2013, 8:26 pm

Kamaria blushed some more while saying to Leonath "Ok." She gave him a small grin and looking over her shoulder she called, "Leo! Jazz! I'm over here!" A few minutes later the two birds came into view and Jazz was hysterical.
"I was worried, Kamaria! I thought you could've died!"
Kamaria smiled at her friend and said, "No, I'm not, if it weren't for Leonath here." She gestured to Leonath with a turn of her head and introduces him to the birds. "Leonath, these are my friends Jazz," Gesturing to the bird on her right shoulder, then to the opposite shoulder, "And Leo, we have known each other since we were little; me a cub, and them little birds." Kamaria laughs while looking at Leonath to lighten the mood, hoping he would join her.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » November 24th, 2013, 4:45 pm

He nods a greeting.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 25th, 2013, 4:24 pm

"Uh, Kamaria, can I talk to you over there for a minute?" Jazz asked uncertainly.
"Sure, ok" Kamaria answered Jazz and quickly said to Leonath "Be right back" They walked to a spot a few feet away from the guys and Jazz asked her in a hysterical voice "What in the world is wrong with you, Kamaria?!"
"What? What are you talking about?" Kamaria asked confused
"I have known you since you were a cub, young lady, and from what I know from memory, you never let anyone, especially another lion, get to you, but now I see you almost swooning over this-this stranger!!!"
Kamaria gaped at Jazz and said in an voice she was trying to controll with her anger bubbling up "Hey, it's not my fault he came into the picture, ok? It just happened!" 'Or is it my fault?' She thought to herself
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » November 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Leonath strains his ears and hears the conversation. He turns and begins to walk away.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying