[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 25th, 2013, 4:34 pm

Kamaria turns her head and sees Leonath walking away. "Hey, wait!" She shouted as she sprinted over to him.
"Where are you going? I'm sorry about Jazz, she's just worried about me that's all, you see, before we met and stuff, I was a very....oh how to put this, a very self-going lioness or something, I don't know, but now since I met you, I guess she sort've noticed something has changed about me." 'I definately noticed something changed' She thought to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby RedKite » November 25th, 2013, 4:39 pm

"I know, but....I've kinda got to go....Anyway, see you later?" He tears his gaze away from her 'darn, this is hard.' he thinks.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 25th, 2013, 4:43 pm

Kamaria tilted her head to the side and said with a pout "Yeah, sure, I know a perfect place to go where no one can bother us if you want to know." 'Great kings, this is hard' she thought to herself
She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as the wind picked up. She tilted her head back so her face was toward the sky and stayed that way for a little while. "You know, I always find this place to be....magical in some ways, you know?" She said to Leonath
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » November 25th, 2013, 4:48 pm

He gives her a knowing look. ' she really is stunning...' He thinks aimlessly.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 25th, 2013, 8:07 pm

Kamaria could feel Leonath's gaze on her, so she opened her eyes and gazed at him. 'He's really handsome' She thought as she continued to look into his eyes. She started to feel a warmth that spread through her body as she gazed at him. 'Why am I acting like this? He wouldn't want to be with me if he knew about my past. 'sigh' if only he knew' she thought with uncertainty. "You see, this place....makes me feel like I belong, like really belong. Before I came to this place, all the lions and lionesses used to treat me like an outcast, like I'm a weakling,...and maybe I was, because I was always so caring and stuff." Kamaria paused for a few seconds, took a deep breath and continued, "All I ever wanted was to belong, for all lions and lionesses to like me for who I am, on the inside," She put her paw over her heart, "And not be mean or cruel or anything." She dropped her paw and bent her head forward til her chin touched her chest. "All I ever wanted....was someone to care about me, always be there for me, no matter what, but I doubt that will happen any time soon." She said in a hushed tone. She felt the tears building in her eyes, and she let them fall.

(Is that too much?)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » December 8th, 2013, 5:55 pm

He frowns slightly.

"Well........" He whispers, embarrassed.

His ears flatten and his fur bristles. He leans next to her. And whispers two words into her ear : "I do..."

He steps back and smiles slightly.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 10th, 2013, 3:32 pm

Kamaria opened her eyes and looked at Leonath with surprise. She swallowed the lump in her throat and asked, "Really? But....You barely even know me." She closed the distance between them and looked into his eyes. Then before she could stop herself, she placed her head in his mane, more tears running down her cheeks. "Thank you" she whispered in his ear. 'I wonder why he would say that, even though he barely knows me? I'll ask him when he's ready.' She thought to herself while she took a deep breath, taking in Leonath's scent.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » December 13th, 2013, 6:49 pm

He closes his eyes and smiles.

"I suppose you have a few questions?"
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 13th, 2013, 8:24 pm

Kamaria leans back and smiled up at Leonath, saying "Yea, I actually do. Ok 1st question: How did you find me? 2nd question: What is it that you want from me? 3rd question: When the hyenas came to attack me, why did you stop them, and did you know them? Shall I continue?" 'Hopefully he'll be honest.' She thought to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby RedKite » December 15th, 2013, 12:01 pm

"Right. 1: I....err....well, its a long story, but basically...You could say it was...Anyway, 2: Someone to stay with...
3: Err... Well, they grew up with me, but....well.... And you can ask more if you want."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying