[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » December 30th, 2014, 4:30 am

Seeing that all was right with the pride for now, Angus rose to his paws, stepping towards Kamaria. "Must be nice finally clearing things up with your father, huh?" He gave a small light smile. There was not much to do, and Kamaria was most likely going to stay in the pride. After all, she was welcomed here. "I'd best be on my way." Being to close to the crowd of lions made him uncomfortable, so with a kind nod he turned away, making his way outside the borders of the territory.

Waovu sat back, dismissing the pride. He stood tall, watching Kamaria and her friends reunite, along with Mbwana hugging her affectionately. Allowing Kamaria back in the pride was a tough thing to think about, knowing she's been around other rogues who could have taught her bad. Yet she was just like her mother, kind and lighthearted, who would make a good queen.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 30th, 2014, 5:05 pm

Kamaria smiled at her friends, then looked over to where Angus was leaving. "Angus, hold on!" She said as she padded over to him. She looked at him and said, "Angus, thank you for helping me. And.... If you meet a black\gray lion with scarlet eyes, can you tell him that I'm okay? His name is Leonath, in case you're wondering."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » December 31st, 2014, 5:47 am

Angus looked over at Kamaria. "Of course I will. Maybe whenever you aren't busy with all of this pride... stuff, I could visit." With that, he continued his way out of the border, relieved that Kamaria was finally reunited with her pride. He'd have to keep Leonath in mind, in case he so happened to come across this lion.

(I have no idea how else to continue this. My apologies. ;-;)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 1st, 2015, 6:21 pm

(That's okay!)

Kamaria smiled then walked back over to her friends and family. She came up to Kanuk and Lilith, then said, "I'm so happy to see you again."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » January 9th, 2015, 4:03 pm

From afar, Angus looked towards the direction that lead to the pride. By now, he could no longer see or scent the lions and lionesses in there, which made him feel somewhat comfortable. Quietly, he laid himself down, plopping his head on top of his paws. Sunset had come and gone, and now the moon took over the sun's place, lightening the darkened sky.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 13th, 2015, 3:23 pm

Kamaria looked at her pride, feeling happy that she was home at last. Mbwana laid down beside her and snuggled close to her. "Good night, little brother," Kamaria whispered, watching him fall asleep. Then she looked to where her father was and said quietly to him, "Good night.... Dad," and she laid her head down and fell asleep.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » January 14th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Angus woke up, a strange scent coming to him. It was beginning to become clear that he was in a dream. "Err, Hello?" he called out into the echoing field. Out farther in the distance, he could see the figure of his brother. Already, Angus knew this dream was different from his reoccurring memory. The young, tawn-like colored cub sat in the opening, soon being accompanied by a black colored cheetah. He had only seen a couple of those around Africa his entire life.

Perdut sniffed. "Who are you?" He asked, wiping away his tears and glancing over at the cheetah.
"I'm Kantishu. Listen, kid. I'll let you in a secret, but you have to keep it between us." She smirked, crouching down to be eye-level with the small cub.
"W-what is it?"

Angus could see the cheetah's lips moving, but the voice was muted. Suddenly, her gaze pointed directly at him, her purple-like eyes glowing at him. She lunged forward, surrounding him in darkness.

Angus jerked his head upward, instantly waking up with a small, fearful look on his face. With a shake of his head, he lifted his gaze towards the sky, seeing the moon was still higher up. With a couple calming breaths, he laid his head back down, trying to get some more sleep before he stays awake the rest of the night.

(Sorry for the long post.. heh..)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 15th, 2015, 3:35 pm

(It's okay, that is actually really cool! :D)

Kamaria woke up, feeling like she couldn't sleep, so she slowly and quietly got up and padded silently to the cave entrance. She sat down, and looked at the moon, feeling content for being home again.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » January 15th, 2015, 5:16 pm

Throughout the night, Angus would awaken, staring at the stars for comfort. The last time he woke up was when the darkened night sky changed into a purplish color. Sunrise would be on its way soon. His eyes were still heavy, but he figured he might as well stay up and watch the sun rise. It was very calming, especially since he had experienced most of his good memories from sunrise. Such as when his father showed him the kingdom- it was traditional- and the mornings when he'd sneak out to play with his other pride-members, mostly Perdut.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 15th, 2015, 7:12 pm

Kamaria stayed out by the cave entrance, watching the stars fade into the sun rise. She had a feeling that Angus was also watching it, and she smiled. ''Thanks, Angus, for everything,' she thought to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying