[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » December 14th, 2014, 8:41 pm

Angus could smell the other lion's presence, but seeing it had slowly faded meant whoever approached turned away faster. He then looked towards Kamaria, sighing. "I sure hope so."

Mbwana nodded. "Yep, I remember it so well, it's as if she was nearby.." He hinted to the fact she and Angus were there, and he kept his head lowered as he looked over to where they were hidden. Still invisible to dad, I think.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 15th, 2014, 2:46 pm

Kamaria smiled at Angus, then said quietly, "It will be okay, I know it."

Waovu took a deep breath then continued, "Well, she is....your sister. What happened all those years ago....It wasn't her fault. I treated her like a little piece of nothing, because she was smaller than the rest of the cubs and she cared too much." He closed his eyes, remembering Kamaria as she was on the day he exiled her. "I never meant to hurt her, but I wanted her to be strong, not so caring. If only I could take back what I said to her that day...."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » December 15th, 2014, 9:45 pm

Angus listened in, beginning to feel slightly sympathetic towards Waovu. He saw the regret in his tone and eyes, yet he still felt as if he couldn't trust him. Was this a trick?

Mbwana was surprised to hear this. He barely expected this all to happen. Seeing it as his only chance to show his father that she and Angus were here, he quickly began to speak. "Well, you can! S-She's a lot closer than you think!" He leaped to the side and walked over to the bush. Still looking over at his father, he pointed to where they were, hoping not to regret this.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 16th, 2014, 2:42 pm

Kamaria saw this and then looked at Angus, saying, "Here we go," then she walked out of the bush into the sunlight. She saw her father for what seemed like forever, then said, "Hello, Father, long time no see, huh?"

(You can do Waovu if you want Labatis! :D)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » December 16th, 2014, 4:30 pm

Angus stepped out as well, yet stayed distant from the two. It was time for them to talk alone.

Mbwana watched, beginning to tremble with worry of what might happen. Would Waovu jump out and attack her? Or would he be surprised in a good, warm father-like way?

Waovu walked back a bit, surprised to see Kamaria. "K-Kamaria? Is it really you?" He wasn't sure how to react, seeing to it that he had begun to miss her and regret his choice of exiling her. However, he couldn't be sure on who was heir. If he kept teaching Mbwana, he'd be a strong leader, yet Kamaria was oldest, and it was by rule that the oldest cub is heir to the throne. He felt mixed emotions, and just stood there, nearly breathless.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 16th, 2014, 4:42 pm

Kamaria watched her father step back a bit, seeing the confusion and hurt in his eyes. She cleared her throat, feeling a little nervous, and said, "I've come back because I'm ready to take my place on the throne, Father."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » December 17th, 2014, 12:49 am

"Wha--" This angered him a bit. She couldn't take back the throne if he was still alive and young enough. Sure, he was beginning to become a little old, but he wasn't stepping down yet. "I am not old enough to step down, Kamaria. And you are surely too young. Besides, you have hardly any training." He said strictly, regaining his balance to his usual stance. Not now. I won't allow it.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 17th, 2014, 2:20 pm

"I don't care if you're not old enough to step down, or I'm too young to take over, Father, it's time that the pride have a true leader. Now," Kamaria said, taking a step forward, looking at her father through slanted eyes, continued, "where is my mother? I don't want to fight you, but I will if it means its for the good of the pride."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » December 17th, 2014, 5:09 pm

"Are you implying that I am a bad king? Because all I have been doing for years is caring for my pride, even if I had to lose a daughter I loved-" Waovu stopped, looking down at the crumbly ground. He couldn't be a softy, for it was the strongest who kept the pride safe. It was all he was taught as a cub. Clearing his throat, he glared back up at Kamaria firmly. "And as for your mother.. I don't know." He hadn't thought of her mother for the longest time. For a second he thought to himself wondering where she really was. In fact, the last time he could recall seeing her was the disappointed face she gave him when Kamaria was banished from the pride. The face that seemed like a scar across his back.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 17th, 2014, 7:29 pm

"You have hurt me and my mother for as long as I remembered! You told me that I was weak, too caring! You don't deserve to be king anymore!" Kamaria said as she got into a fighting stance. Then she said, "Angus, get Mbwana away from here, now!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying