[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survivors — My Lion King Forum

Survivors

Re: Survivors

Postby SparksFly86 » February 27th, 2013, 12:20 am

Character name: Ataru
History: WIP
Link to character(If you have a bio of the character in your MLK gallery): N/A (but she's dark brown with blue eyes.)
Preview(Optional):
SparksFly86

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 27th, 2013, 9:32 am

(Accepted Spark, I'll add your character later though I can't right now)(And to answer your question on my profile wall Unikels about Socratees and Tusu: yes they can be mates)

"And what about the cubs? Theres nobody to look after them. Unless...Well we could...Adopt them?", Socratees said to Tusu, looking over at the cubs as they listened to the elder lioness tell a story
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Formally known as BattleCry

Nickname(s): Ezleryb, Barn Owl, BattleCry, Screech, Tyto
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kipekee » February 28th, 2013, 12:06 am

Tusu put her tail tuft on her partner's shoulder. "But we have not yet reached the age of reproduction maturity. I can't produce milk yet."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 28th, 2013, 3:43 am

Socratees thought for a bit, and looked at the cubs

"There is one way. One of the neighboring pride's Queen has recently given birth to a cub of her own, maybe we can ask of assistance until the cubs are strong again...In fact, I think I might know the King by personal acquaintance, I think his name is Simba. Its too late now, but first thing in the morning we shall all journey to what the neighboring pride calls 'The Pridelands', and maybe if King Simba gives hospitality we can all stay for a day or two so that our pride can regain its strength. I don't know about our elder though, she may be at too old of an age for such a long travel...", he said looking thoughtful
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » February 28th, 2013, 10:58 pm

Tusu gasped. "That's where my mother, Vitani, lives! She'll be glad to help as well."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 28th, 2013, 11:56 pm

"Well then we will get as early a start as we possibly can tomorrow morning, at dawn if possible. Spread the word, I'll talk with our elder and see if she can handle the trip, if not then I will find some volenteers who'd be willing to stay with her", Socratees said with a smile
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » March 1st, 2013, 10:42 pm

Tusu nodded and trotted toward the pride.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » March 2nd, 2013, 2:30 pm

Socratees meanwhile went over to the Pride's elder, and spoke to her about the recently made plans

"I think I would be able to go along, but I don't want it to be any trouble if I slow you down", the old lioness said in a voice so frail it squeaked and cracked

"Nonsense! We as the Skywing Pride look after one another, its no trouble at all if the Pride has to slow down to your pace to help you on your way, just as long as we get there safely and unharmed not that it be your fault if we come across some hostile lions or hyenas", Socratees reassured her

"Thank you Socratees, you been a great leader yet, and I do apologize again for the loss of your father. I'm sure he would be VERY proud of you!", the elder spoke as she bowed her head to her Pride's King, even though it was only a small pride that Socratees was a king of

"We leave tomorrow at dawn, Tusu is spreading the word to the rest of the Pride, I will be sure to wake you when the Pride begins to head out", Socratees bowed back
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » March 2nd, 2013, 10:53 pm

Tusu told every lioness. She paw decided who would come with them, including the two cubs.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » March 9th, 2013, 5:40 pm

(And again sorry for the long wait)

Socratees then went around and resurred every lioness the plan, and had found some volenteers who were the strongest of the pride to stay with the elder while the rest of them were gone, though in his head he didn't like the idea of leaving part of his pride alone in a land of desparation for good water and a decent meal while he and the others left to a land that offered more nourishment
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying