[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survivors — My Lion King Forum

Survivors

Re: Survivors

Postby Kipekee » February 9th, 2013, 4:52 am

Tusu snorted. "Dang. I'm coming." She muttered lazily, walking over. Flicking her tail she pushed forward between the lionesses.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 9th, 2013, 5:18 am

The lionesses followed. Just then, Socratrees returned with a coulpe of field mice, but they were for the cub and elder the Pride had, he made it clear that when it came to a low food supply, the elder and cub came first
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Formally known as BattleCry

Nickname(s): Ezleryb, Barn Owl, BattleCry, Screech, Tyto
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kipekee » February 9th, 2013, 5:22 am

Tusu nodded to him that they were just leaving and dashed for a shape on a rock. A lone lioness and two cubs. Those days loners were not tolerated and attacked as if males. Tusu leaped on the lioness and batted it around in her paws, their roars echoing through the lands.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 9th, 2013, 5:32 am

Socratees came running to the scene, and saw the two cubs of the lone lioness hiding behind the rock, watching with horror as their mother was attacked
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 9th, 2013, 6:06 am

(Tusu's been added as a character ;))
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » February 9th, 2013, 7:08 pm

Tusu growled, watching the lioness and the cubs run.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 9th, 2013, 9:48 pm

"Wait!", Socratees called, giving chase. He wanted to know why the lioness was in their lands, or if she and her cubs needed help, he saw one of the cubs looked injured and had a hard time keeping up

(Your a Warrior Cat fan I see, why don't you check out this site---> http://www.warriorcats.com. Its another rp site ;))
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » February 10th, 2013, 1:02 am

(I am on www.warriorcatsrpg.com and also JAYFEATHER IS MINE!)

Tusu watched him. Then she noticed the cub. "What the heck happened to that cub?" Called one of the lionesses. Silencing her with her tail, Tusu lay down and watched the Socratees.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 10th, 2013, 2:54 am

Socratees was able to catch up to the lioness, but she turned and swung a paw of sharp unsheathed claws with a growl, though she missed by a hair. The cubs hid behind their mother as they looked up at Socratees with wide eyes

"Do you need help? One of your cubs is hurt", said Socratees
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » February 10th, 2013, 3:18 am

Tusu stalked over. She sheathed her claws and looked at the hurt cub, who was shivering behind it's mother.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying