[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Lion Quest — My Lion King Forum

Lion Quest

Re: Lion Quest

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 6th, 2012, 5:33 am

The group parted as Rafiki examined her. "She is fine simba, infact she is great." Rafiki said. "no she's not, now what's wrong?"Meetu demanded. "Nala is Pregnant." Rafiki smiled.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 9:49 pm

Simba stood there stunned for a few minutes. "How could she be..." began, intending to ask how it had happened, but then remembering his time with Nala in the jungle before his return. "Oh Nala, I'm so happy!" he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 7th, 2012, 10:28 pm

"Sam I Simba, I just hope the pridelands will have healed by then, I want our cubs to lie in the same land we did." She sighed. " I think I'll go lay down though." Nala said, nuzzling Meetu to reassure her dear little brother she was alright. "Simba, so does this mean you and my sister are mates, and that your my brother?" Meetu asked excitedly.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 10:34 pm

Simba smiled proudly. "That's exactly what it means," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 8th, 2012, 1:53 am

"Wahoo!" Meetu cheered as he playfully tackled his new brother. " I always wanted a brother!" Mheetu said, nuzzling simba affectionately.

Nala smiled. Mheetu did'nt have other cubs his age so it had been lonely since scar had made sure no cubs would be born aside from his. 'Father, where are you?' Nala asked herself, recalling the former rouge who scar drove off. 'mheetu needs you, oh great kings. I make this wish, guide our missing father home, we need him.' Nala prayed before drifting off to sleep.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 8th, 2012, 1:57 am

Simba laughed and ruffled Mheetu's head. "Yes, Mheetu. I am your brother now. Also, you'll have your niece and our other cubs to spend time with," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 8th, 2012, 2:44 am

Mheetu laughed at this. and after playing a bit, he remembered he was hungrey. But Sarabi returned with a rare treat indeed, elephant. It took every lioness in the part to kill this lone elephant and to carry it back. "Food!" Mheetu cheered as the other lionesses allowed the smallest in their pride to eat first. Mheetu thanked the great spirit and the 13 kings for this meal before diging in. "Yummy!" Mheetu smiled as Zuri looked upon him. "A sweet little cub and already getting the lion's share." She smirked as she stared to eat, trying to hurry so she could suckle her pups and Vitani. Once she was done, she allowed her charges to suckle. "There you go little ones, all the milk you need to grow big and strong." Zuri smiled, licking them all. Meanwhile an older lioness snarled, she was Zulu, a lioness who hated hyenas. "King simba, I know you need that thing to suckle your daugher for you, but it is our nautral enemy, as soon as the queen starts producing milk, we should kill those vermin.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 8th, 2012, 2:46 am

Simba growled. "That will not happen. She is our friend, unlike the other hyenas. She is not like the hyenas that Scar associated with," he said before turning to eat.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 8th, 2012, 2:57 am

"All hyenas are evil!" Zulu snarled. "When Scar was king, he ordered the hyenas to purge of nearly all pur prides cubs, Young Mheetu only lived because he was an only cub, and scar assumed he was no threat." Zulu snarled. Zuir lowered her head in shame. "I had nothing to do with that Zulu, I.."Zuri started before Zulu struck her hard, hile Zuri simply turned the other cheek. "My cubs are dead because of your kind!" Zulu snarled before walking away, with a seperate piece of meat. Zuri turned to Siimba. "Simba, she acts out of grief for her cubs, I beg you not to exile her." Zuri said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 8th, 2012, 2:59 am

Simba smiled compassionately. "I have no plans to exile her. She did nothing to deserve it. Now, forget it and let's move on. We have quite a stay ahead of us," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying