[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Lion Quest — My Lion King Forum

Lion Quest

Re: Lion Quest

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 5th, 2012, 10:55 pm

"Thi is not Over Simba, I will return for my daughter and Scars lands!" She said as Nala started o chase after her.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 5th, 2012, 10:58 pm

Simba joined in. Along with Nala, he chased Zira until they arrived at the Pridelands' border with the Outlands. "Now go. This is your home now," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 5th, 2012, 11:03 pm

"No Simba, we have to finish her." Nala pleaded. "IUf we let her live she'll never stop." Nala said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 5th, 2012, 11:06 pm

Simba turned away. "Let these desolate lands consume her. I tire of the fighting. Let us go back and raise our new daughter in peace," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 5th, 2012, 11:16 pm

Nala sighed. "Simba someimes your self control asstounds me." She smiled as they returned to pide rock to find Timon, Pumba, Max and Timon's mom running from a hungry cub. He was Meetu, little brother of Nala. "Simba help, he's gonna to eat us!" Timon and Pumba pleaded. "Meetu, no, these are mine and simba's friends." Nala said, picking her thin brother up. "But I'm hungry nala, ther's still No food or water. I thought you said Lionel would bring the food and water back once scar was gone." The young cub said. Lionel was one who created the world, It was his 13 original kings from which nearly all royal blood lines were decended from.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 5th, 2012, 11:21 pm

Simba smiled at Mheetu. "Things don't always happen immediately. The growth of the lands to their former state will take some time. For now, we will have to find other sources of meat and water. Also, Mheetu, there's something else. You're going to be an uncle," he said with a nod.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 6th, 2012, 12:28 am

"But I'm too young, and Nala doesnt look like she has cubs yet, no mood swings or the weight." Meetu said, which made Nala blush with embaressment. "Say Simba, you know we saw some Imparla back in the jungle, enough to feed a pride." Pumbaa said, before Timon elbowed him.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 12:30 am

Simba nodded and thanked Timon, then looked back at Mheetu. "You see, Mheetu, Nala and I adopted Zira's cub after we banished her," he explained.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 6th, 2012, 12:34 am

"Wait, if you had Imparla, why was simba eating bugs?" Nala asked. "Well We didn't tell simba we had them cause we figured he'd try t hunt them and get hurt, so we kind of lied about all the other animals there too." Timon fessed up. Meetu nodded. " OK, but can we go to that jungle, I'm hungry." Meetu pouted.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 12:40 am

Simba nodded. "Yes, come everyone. We're going for a hunt and a decent feed," he said. He then started to head in the direction of his former home.

Just then, Sarafina approached Nala. "You know, Nala, you're going to have to find a wet nurse for your new cub. Also, have you picked a name yet?" she asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying