[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Lion Quest — My Lion King Forum

Lion Quest

Re: Lion Quest

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 8th, 2012, 3:03 am

"But simba, I'm tired." Mheetu yawned, unlike most cubs ho liked to try and fake not being tired, Mheetu was not too proud to admit his limits. "Yes Simba, I think we should all rest." Sarabi added.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 8th, 2012, 3:08 am

Simba nodded. "All right, everyone, this is where we will rest for the night," he said. He then went to Vitani. "Sleep tight, Princess," he said sweetly, laying next to Nala.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 8th, 2012, 3:15 am

Mheetu curled up next to his mother and drifted to sleep. Soon the entire pride was asleep.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 8th, 2012, 3:20 am

Simba slept through the night, for once not having nightmares about his father's death and the moment when Scar and Zira cruelly told him that it was his fault. The night passed and the morning sun rose once more. Simba was the first to awaken. He waited for the others.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 8th, 2012, 3:27 am

Mheetu started to toss and turn. "No, don't leave daddy, daddy!" Mheetu cried as he shot up in terror as he had a nightmare about from when he was a little cub, when the blury image of his father left. He othen wondered why he left, Nala and his mother never talked about it, only cried, and Mheetu never asked the other lionesses or Zuri.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 8th, 2012, 3:30 am

Simba was there to see Mheetu. "What's wrong, Mheetu? Did you have a nightmare?" he asked, wanting to help the cub. "It's ok, you can tell me," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 8th, 2012, 3:40 am

" I did Simba, It was about when Scar made mine and Nala's dad leave when I was real little, only I wasn'y so little, I ran after him but I saw Scar and Zira, and the were as big as pride rock and they stopped me, They said my dad hated me, and was ashamed of me and and Nala." Mheetu cried, into simba's chest.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 8th, 2012, 3:50 am

Simba held him close. "Shh, Mheetu. None of it happened. It was only a terrible nightmare. Your father didn't hate you, nor was he ashamed of you and Nala," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 8th, 2012, 4:06 am

Then why did he leave?" Mheetu asked. Zuri sighed as she walked over. "To save you and Nala. Your father made a deal with Scar and Zira. You would be spared from their cub purge, and in exchange He would go into exile." Zuri explained. " I wish he was here." Nala said sadly. None of them were aware Their father was in fact here, but else well in the jungle.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 8th, 2012, 4:07 am

Simba nodded and smiled. "Remember this, Mheetu. The great kings and queens of the past are always with you and will guide you whenever you feel alone...and so will I," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying