[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Do you truly need revenge — My Lion King Forum

Do you truly need revenge

Re: Do you truly need revenge

Postby Nukascar1 » March 20th, 2012, 11:17 pm

"I want both of you to fight each other I want to see how brutal you can be how painful you can make it for your oppenent there is only one rule for this fight when I say stop....you stop winner gets half of my food rations fight"he smile

Nuka turned trying to get distance between them
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Queen Elsa » March 20th, 2012, 11:21 pm

Kovu charged at Nuka and pinned him down with all four paws, then just held on tightly with his back two and used the other two to claw Nuka. He scratched Nuka all over the shoulders and down the sides. He even clawed Nuka's nose. After this, he leaned down and bit on one of Nuka's legs hard.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Nukascar1 » March 20th, 2012, 11:24 pm

"AHHH" Nuka cried out in pain looking at Kovu his eyes filled with tears "brother...your hurting me"

Neo folowed close behind him
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » March 20th, 2012, 11:28 pm

"I thought that was the point!" Kovu replied before biting down hard on one of Nuka's other legs.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nukascar1 » March 20th, 2012, 11:31 pm

"You win you win let go"he cried out his eyes shut closed crying
Nukascar1

Postby Queen Elsa » March 20th, 2012, 11:33 pm

Kovu got off Nuka and puffed out his chest in pride. He had beat his brother in a fight - though it wasn't very hard, considering how skinny he was. He turned around to his other brother. "Neo, how did I do?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Nukascar1 » March 20th, 2012, 11:36 pm

He looked at him coldly "did I tell you to stop hurting him"he said his face not changing just with the same cold stare
Nukascar1

Postby Queen Elsa » March 20th, 2012, 11:39 pm

"Well, no, but I didn't want to hurt him too much to the point where mom would claw me for what I did." Kovu admitted somberly. "I'm sorry." He looked over at Nuka and began to cry. He hadn't wanted to go that fierce on anyone. He didn't want to be king, either. It sounded boring. He began to cry after seeing the situation Nuka was in, and it was all because of him and his cruel mother.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Nukascar1 » March 20th, 2012, 11:44 pm

Byja saw his chanch hegot up and ran charging into Kovu pounching on him bringing him to the ground roughly though not having a sercue hold. Bitting onto his body

"Good Nuka now get off"he said grabbing Nuka by the scruff seerating the to "Kovu get up coe with e"he said starting to walk away
Nukascar1

Postby Nukascar1 » March 20th, 2012, 11:45 pm

well I gotta go seeya tomorrow
Nukascar1

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying