[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed] Trials in the Pridelands — My Lion King Forum

[Closed] Trials in the Pridelands

Re: Trials in the Pridelands

Postby KingKovu44 » January 9th, 2012, 1:31 am

Regina looked up in thought. "Three or four days, if I heard correctly," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby changa » January 9th, 2012, 3:18 am

"Three or four? Find out!" she roared, suddenly very scared that her plan would fail horribly.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby KingKovu44 » January 9th, 2012, 3:20 am

Regina's eyes narrowed. "I'm certain that it is in three days, Zira. Now, we should resume planning," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » January 9th, 2012, 3:33 am

Zira relaxed. "Yes. So, how do we begin again?"
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 9th, 2012, 3:43 am

Regina smiled. "Simple. We wait and then we show up at the ceremony. We kill Simba and his family then and there. The only issue might be killing Prince Ali. He's a magnificent specimen of a male lion and I'm sure he won't take too kindly to us killing his new family," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Kopalover » January 10th, 2012, 3:58 am

Kiara nuzzled her mother in return, "Thank you mother." She smiled and turned to her bird friend. "Zazu, alert the animals that a wedding will be held soon." Nodding at him as he flew away. "It will be glorious, right Ali?" Licking his cheek.
~~

Vitani nuzzled Ali, "You be good to her, Okay?" Or me and King Simba will chase you out." Pausing and jokingly making a scary face. "I'm only kidding." Laughing then looking at him. "But be good Prince Ali." Winking at him.
~~

Kamili cheered, "Will we be there daddy?" Weaving through Mheetu's legs, while giggling. "Will be be watching the ceremony happen, will there be a party?" Asking multiple questions, while still weaving though his legs.

(OOC: Where's Question?)
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » January 10th, 2012, 4:04 am

OOC: I haven't seen her lately.

Ali looked at Kiara. "Yes, Kiara. It will be glorious. Perhaps the most glorious wedding since the marriage of your parents," he said proudly, licking her in return.

Simba turned his attention to his niece. "Yes, Kamili, you will be watching and there will be a celebration afterward. This is a major moment for us," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » January 10th, 2012, 5:48 am

"Kovu will kill him. We kill all but the three young ones. Vitani's. Kill Kiara, even." Zira grinned. "But not Folle either. Obviously she has good breeding."
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 10th, 2012, 4:40 pm

Regina looked at her. "You might want to hold off Kiara's execution for a bit, Zira, for she is carrying Kovu's unborn cubs within her. I suggest we bring her back with us, wait for the cubs to be born and then kill her. I will then raise the cubs as my own," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » January 11th, 2012, 1:29 am

"She's what?!" Zira roared. "Kovu wasn't actually... When the war's over..."
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying