[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - KingKivuli and Annie Private rp — My Lion King Forum

KingKivuli and Annie Private rp

Re: KingKivuli and Annie Private rp

Postby KingKivuli » April 19th, 2009, 6:44 pm

'It will be ok, they wont bite' Kivuli smiled at her. The animals were making alot of noise wondering what they had be called for. As Kivuli and Sairra made their way to the edge of Priderock, Kivuli let out a thunderous roar. The animals became silent and cast their eyes up to the King as he spoke 'Animals of the blazing savana, i speak to you now with some excellent news. My beloved queen is pregnant, and very soon this pride shall have a bigger royal family. Your future rulers!'

There was a slight pause of amazement. Then the monkeys start cheering and very soon all the animals joined in, the elephants were stamping their feet off the ground as the zebra splashed in the small puddles and the pride let out roars of happiness. Kivuli went to his mate and licked her 'See its fine'
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Annie » April 21st, 2009, 10:19 pm

Sairra smiled and sat at the edge of Priderock, she loved all the admoration the other animals showed towards her "Thankyou" She said, even though she knew none of them could hear her.
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby KingKivuli » April 21st, 2009, 10:51 pm

Kivuli walked to his mate and said 'Come on lets go inside' They both went inside for some peace and quiet and to enjoy each others company

Several months have passed, the cubs are born. They had 2 boys Jesinto and Shadii. The lion family are by the waterhole enjoying the calm savana sun.

Shadii was busy playing on Kivuli's back. The little cub had always been highly active which got him into trouble. He got in a fight with another cub and got the scratch marks on his right leg to prove it. He had inherited his father courage that was for sure. The young lion raqn up his dads back and pounced to bite onto Kivulis ear 'Got ya!' the young cub said with joy

'Owwwwww not the ear, NOT THE EAR! Kivulis plea went unheard. Shadii maintained his grip. Kivuli turned to Sairra 'A little help please?' He smiles at her with his white shining teeth
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Annie » April 22nd, 2009, 9:17 am

Sairra giggle at her mate and cub "Come on Shadii, let go" She walked over and picked up the cub, placing him in front of Kivuli.
Jesinto was quiet, but sneeky. He ran up behind his father and jumped grabbing the same ear "Rar! Fear me zebra!"
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby KingKivuli » April 22nd, 2009, 8:35 pm

'AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!' yelped Kivuli as the cub sunk his small teeth into his ear. Kivuli picked off his son and placed Jesinto in between his front paws. Kivuli nuzzled him and smile 'You sneaky little devil'

Meanwhile Shadii was busy doing his favorite thing. Snuggling up to his mothers chest. It was always warm and soft, Shadii could stay there all day. He curling into a small ball and began purring away
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Annie » April 24th, 2009, 10:24 pm

Jesinto grinned and pounced on a leaf "Rar! Gotcha!" He said tearing the leaf up "Haha!"

Sairra smiled and nuzzled Shadii "Why don't you go play nicely with your brother" She smiled, Jes looked up and pounced on his mothers leg "Yea! Come on Shadii!"
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby KingKivuli » April 24th, 2009, 10:34 pm

Shadii looked at his brother and grinned. 'OK you asked for it' Shadii pounced on his brother and the two started having a fight. The both were quite even and neither one was giving up without a fight

Kivuli lay there watching them and started laughing 'That about as nice as you will get from those two' He looked at Sairra ' guess our aggressiveness past on to them' He nuzzled his mate soft muzzle
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Annie » April 24th, 2009, 10:50 pm

Sairra chuckled "Boys! It's ok to play rough, just don't hurt each other...too badly! I don't want to get Rafiki out here again with that nasty healing stuff again!" She looked at Shadii and his scars.

She looked at Kivuli "Hehe, you should have seen me when I was a cub! The others were afraid of me"
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby KingKivuli » April 24th, 2009, 11:07 pm

Kivuli looked at his mate confused 'Afriad, why would anyone be afraid of a beautiful thing like you?' He began to nuzzle her in his soft mane whiel he took his big paw and stroked her hair

Shaii took no notice of his mother and continued to fight. Eventually he got the uper hand and pinned his brother down in the dirt with full force. Shadii stood strong look very proud and said 'All hail me, Shadii! The King of Priderock!' He then laughed, still holdign his brother dowm
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Annie » April 26th, 2009, 7:15 pm

"Heh, I was too rough for them" She giggled "Wimps" She thought to herself

Jes looked at his brother and growled "Nuh UUUHHH!" He kicked Shadii in the leg and jumped up "No! You can be King of the floor" He stuck his tongue out and jumped over to his mother, where he stuck his tongue out again.
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying