[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » September 4th, 2014, 11:47 pm

"Darn it, a waste of lunch..." Angus muttered, clawing at the earth. She must be able to hear as well as an elephant.. Angus huffed, and sat himself up, glaring coldly at the lioness. She was smaller than him, didn't look that strong, and was most likely a bit younger than him.

"Greetings." He spoke with a lower tone, but didn't wish to inflict pain on her yet.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 4th, 2014, 11:51 pm

When she saw the lion, she sat up, but didn't relax, ready if he attacks. "Hi, yourself. Who are you, and what exactly is your business?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » September 5th, 2014, 12:56 am

Angus rolled his eyes, then turned his head to the tree with the two birds.

"You see them? That was going to be my lunch. For a lioness like you, I'd be expecting a different approach.. a kinder one, to be exact. I'm Angus, and I believe this... this... territory of yours was right where I was headed. As you should be able to tell, I have absolutely no one with me. Not even birds. To sum it all up, I'm a hungry rogue, looking for a place to rest, and will only kill if needed. I am not the villain you could possibly be thinking me of. These scars are from other battles. Battles that I don't wish to tell you about." Angus growled from time to time, his muscles tensed.

((Sorry for the late response! D=))
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 5th, 2014, 2:28 pm

(That's OK Labatis! :) )

"Well, they are my friends, and they are like siblings to me, so don't think about eating them. And I am Kamaria, this isn't exactly my territory, I'm just going back to my pride so I can overrule my father and take over as the rightful ruler. In case your wondering why a princess is out here, it's because I was exiled by my father, for something I didn't mean to do." Kamaria told Angus.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » September 5th, 2014, 3:05 pm

Karmaria.. hmm. Angus stood there, his tail flicking. "Think about what you just said. This isn't your territory, yet this is your pride..? I think you're confused. I can spare a meal or two, so go ahead and call them down from the tree. Maybe I could greet myself." He glanced over to the tree, the two birds trembling. Cowards... Angus stood to his full height, towering over the lioness by a couple inches. "So, you're... royalty?" He questioned. No wonder why her pelt is a clean cream color.

(I tried to make it a bigger kind of response so that at least there was something to read after 35 minutes. c:)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 8th, 2014, 2:33 pm

(Ok cool and by the way, how come Angus sounds like a jerk? Just asking!)

"No, you misunderstood what I said, I have lived out there," Kamaria started saying, looking back to where she came from "ever since my father exiled me, and yes, I'm, well royalty. It's just been so long since I've been home. I really miss my mother and my sister Mais." Taking a deep breath, she looked up the tree to where her friends are, and said, "It's ok, guys, he's friendly." Then they both landed on her shoulders. "Angus, this is Jazz," referring to the bird on her left shoulder, "and Leo, my best friends. Guys, this is Angus."

Jazz leaned closer to Kamaria's ear and whispered, "I don't like this guy, he creeps me out!"
"Don't worry, I'll protect you, besides, if he thinks he can take me down, he won't even know how strong I really am." Kamaria said, smiling.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on December 22nd, 2014, 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » September 8th, 2014, 2:48 pm

(He sounds like a jerk at first, but he'll get better once you get to know him. c:)

Angus nodded, trying to think something else than the fact that he'll be introducing himself to birds. He dipped his head respectfully. This is just.. ugh. But if I want to be in a pride, I have to learn to like the 'princess'. Angus looked back up at the princess and her birds, pausing before saying anything. If he trusted them, they might turn their backs on him, and who knows how many other pridemates will come and attack him. Even though he wasn't much the killer he used to be, those who remember him gather others to chase him off. He just had to loosen up, and take a risk. "Pleasure to meet you." His voice was calmer, and wasn't as cold as before.

(There, I squeezed in a tiny bit of his back story, hopefully it helps you understand why he was being a jerk. =) )
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 8th, 2014, 2:49 pm

(OK that did help a little bit! Thanks! :) I'll finish this later ok)

"So, Angus, since you said you were looking for food, why not the three of us help you?" Kamaria said.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on September 9th, 2014, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » September 8th, 2014, 2:50 pm

(Okay)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 9th, 2014, 2:45 pm

[quote="Labatis"](Okay)[/quote]

(Here Labatis, I'll do it again if you didn't see it the first time):

(OK that did help a little bit! Thanks! :) I'll finish this later ok)

"So, Angus, since you said you were looking for food, why not the three of us help you?" Kamaria said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying