[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A Private RP for Labatis — My Lion King Forum

A Private RP for Labatis

Re: A Private RP for Labatis

Postby Iri » September 8th, 2014, 9:58 pm

[xD]

Chaltuu didn't want to hurt the expectant lionesses. Sure, she was a brutal fighter, but she never harmed cubs or expecting females.
She kneaded her claws on the ground, pondering. As long as they didn't harm the expecting ones...
"As long as we don't hurt the ones who are expecting," she mumbled, voicing her disapproval of hurting lionesses carrying unborn cubs.
She still glared at the lionesses, who were all settling to get themselves comfortable. None of the "pride" members seemed displeased or unsatisfied with the choice that they made to live there. Besides, even if Angus and Chaltuu won the fight, this was a savanna rich with prey and territory choices. There were cozy caves and dens littered around the plains and herds of zebras and antelope and gazelles were scattered everywhere. Absolutely everywhere. It wasn't like it'd be some huge, tragic loss if the group of lions got driven out.

[Yeah, females, Angus and Chaltuu's lives have been blobby ;-;]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Labatis » September 8th, 2014, 10:42 pm

[Late response darnit. I had some things I needed to do.]

Angus nodded, he'd never hurt expecting lionesses nor cubs, it was just wrong. He was almost jumping with joy that he had a chance to feel what revenge and victory felt like. He began to turn around, covering his excitement with anger. I won't kill, but I will let them get a small peek at what we've been through. Angus moved forward, letting the one male and female know that he wanted to stay where he was. It definitely got the male's attention, and the female didn't walk up until she signaled to the pregnant lionesses to leave with a flick of her tail. He snarled, ready to attack as soon as Chaltuu was ready.

[I feel for you. ;-;]
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » September 8th, 2014, 11:31 pm

[It's okay. xD
And I personally would never attack just for territory, but Angus has a point. He and Chaltuu have been through real rough garbage in their lives.]

Chaltuu lashed her tail angrily. Her lengthy, hooked claws slid out, clawing at the earth beneath their paws and creating little dents. She aggressively drew her lips back to reveal her long, keen yellowish-white teeth.
The male and those females just feeling the right to drive them away like that had no idea what she and Angus and been through- and that was real garbage that they had been forced to suffer through. She flattened her ears, thrusting her muzzle towards the male. She wouldn't kill, of course- but she'd sure let him know that they couldn't just waltz in there and just chase she and Angus away just because of their "desperate" need for territory. Sure, the expecting ones needed a place to raise their cubs, but it wasn't as if the lionesses were a few days away from giving birth or anything.
Chaltuu, like Angus [though she didn't really know what he was thinking], wanted to show the leading male just what they had been through, and her own hostility was one way.

[I like how you made some of them pregnant, instead of just coming up with "Oh, yeah, they're uh... sick". The whole "they're expecting cubs" thing is creative and I actually didn't really expect it. c:]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 8th, 2014, 11:48 pm

[Yay I had a creative idea. xD]

Angus watched their every move, seeing that the male was wiggling his shoulders. He's bound to leap at us any moment, I better prepare to move. Like he predicted, the male lunged forward, and Angus moved as fast as possible. He hardly got a scratch, but it was only a small one on his paw. It would heal. But now this meant that the fight was on, so he better start fighting before his chance was gone. He ran towards the male, and clawed at his mane, not a huge blow. After a couple turns and attacks, Angus found the vulnerability to lunge at him. If he was lucky, he could get a strong hold of him, and pin him. He could pin the male, but it wasn't as strong as he hoped. He didn't aim for the throat or snout, for in his past experience, he has killed from that blow. He bit down on his shoulder, struggling to keep balance on top of the male.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Iri » September 9th, 2014, 12:02 am

[Hehe. Don't worry, I lack those.]

Chaltuu swerved around the one female that wasn't expecting cubs. Thankfully, her undernourishment "paid off"- she was quicker than the muscular, more "well-fed" lioness. The two roared and swiped at each other, claws out. Chaltuu was slightly larger than the other lioness, and hopefully that meant she could overpower her opponent.
Chaltuu hissed, for a small scratch formed on her shoulder- nothing major, she'd just wash it off later and wait for it to heal. She was no medic, and she didn't know the first thing about herbs. Her fighting and hunting skills made up for that.
The two lionesses lunged at each other, Chaltuu snarling and bellowing. They slashed at each other, baring their long teeth.
Chaltuu was surprised by the smaller lioness' strength- they were equally matched.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 9th, 2014, 12:12 am

Angus enjoyed this fight, even though he was getting a couple scratches and bites here and there. The one thought had distracted him from the fight, allowing the male to flip who was pinning who. Angus roared in surprise and anger, and he glanced at his stomach. It was hard to really see things clearly, he had to try and avoid the stronger blows and bites. He clawed at the lion's vulnerable stomach, which caused most the pain. It was the weakest spot for most animals, and Angus knew it. He tried not to get carried away and make him suffer, even though with the way he was feeling at the moment, he could decide to brake his promise just once. Both his and the other male's blood was beginning to stain his paws, and Angus tried to loosen himself before he accidentally killed again. The brute struggled to his paws, but wasn't as hurt as Angus had thought. The male made a large leap, tackling him with a couple bites, and mostly scratches. While trying to knock the strong male off, he looked to the side, where he could see the paws of Chaltuu and the one lioness, having a quite fair battle.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » September 9th, 2014, 1:10 am

[Have you drawn a picture of Angus?]

Chaltuu struggled, as she could feel the lioness digging her claws into her skin. Pain seared through her and she bellowed, trying not to seriously injure the stranger, but in her defense, it was hard not to slash her enemy's belly or chest when she herself was struggling. Though she would never, ever admit it, not even to a close family member- which then again, she had none- she was having difficulties catching even a shallow breath.
She was bleeding; not too heavily, but enough to make her slightly light-headed. She raked her claws across her opponent's muzzle and kicked at the smaller lioness' chest, knocking the breath out of the tawny female.
Growling and writhing, Chaltuu fought for breath and finally flipped the pride female over on her back. Her claws unsheathed and she flashed her keen glinting canines, her fur rising on her shoulders.

[I hope I'm not making Chaltuu like "Oh my gosh, I'm so POWERFUL". I try not to do that, where a character can just win a battle really quickly.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 9th, 2014, 1:39 am

[Yes, as a matter of fact, I literally just finished drawing him when he was an adolescent. I just uploaded it.]

Angus grunted at a couple attacks, but knew Chaltuu had everything under control. It was hard to pull off, but he managed to throw the male off of him. He reacted quickly, seeing that the male was up and ready to continue fighting. The male was surely stronger than himself, but Angus was still capable of injuring him. He just needed to show his strength some more. Angus raked his claws on his back, and this time, didn't care how hard he did it. The male yowled loudly at the pain he felt on his back, then rushed himself to land a blow. Both males were bleeding more than Angus had expected, but knew that most of them would heal. He heaved himself forward, making sure that he didn't make himself weaker. Lucky him, the minor wounds hardly effected his strength. Then again, he was a bit weaker.

[I worry about that often myself. It stresses me out that the person Roleplaying with you could be silently judging you.]
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » September 9th, 2014, 1:51 am

[Oh! Yay.]

Chaltuu continued to tussle with the other lioness. Both didn't even try to use fighting methods, they just flailed and shrieked, a ball of tawny-and-red fur just waiting for either one of the two to give in and surrender.
Chaltuu was at least pleased that Angus wasn't seriously injured, or else he probably wouldn't be fighting any longer.
Screeching and roaring at each other, the two lionesses were fighting viciously. Chaltuu still made sure not to seriously wound her opponent- she didn't want to kill. Sure, she was furious, but that wouldn't lead up to major harm.
The expectant lionesses most likely were somewhere else- perhaps hiding? It wasn't like Chaltuu would hurt them. But she did have intentions of finally forcing the pride to just give in and move elsewhere. They didn't belong where Chaltuu and Angus were. She didn't want any company, other than Angus, really.

[And okay. I really get worried when that sort of happens. It's sort of like "Does so and so think I'm godmodding or something" and that sort of thing. But I personally dislike characters who are like "You know what, it's two seconds into the battle, I can now just knock them unconscious and now I'm done bye bye let's go home now and eat dinner okay bye".]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 9th, 2014, 2:16 am

[I agree, to be honest with you, it drives me crazy when people do things like this: "Oh I am so powerful! I shot lasers at them with my hidden power and now they are gone. Oh look, that one who likes me is close by! *dramatically falls about to die*" Because usually when they say that, they control your character and try to get everyone's attention.My apologies if this offends anyone.]

Angus allowed them to get up, and he huffed, exhausted from fighting. He had clearly had enough, and besides, the small area wouldn't be big enough for more members, plus the cubs. With a grunt of anger, he brushed passed Angus and called to the lionesses hidden to get up and leave. Although Angus wasn't entirely sure what the lioness fighting Chaltuu would do. Who knows, once their 'king' has fully recovered, they might return. Angus looked over to Chaltuu and the lioness, creeping closer a bit, but not doing anything. He doubted she needed help, and if Angus joined in, the lioness might not survive two attacking her at once. He let out a low growl to signal to the lioness that if she went too far, he'd also be there.

[Sorry for ending most of the fight. I hope I am not sounding like I am controlling the rp.]
Labatis
The world is a mess

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying