[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby Labatis » March 5th, 2015, 7:23 pm

"Then go to Kamaria's pride. I am sure they are welcoming to lionesses." He gestured his head in the direction of the pride, then shifted his gaze to the younger lioness behind Kasa. "I am sure they'll even take cubs." he added in, his tail brushing against the ground. Angus didn't really wish to get to know them that much, but he was almost positive Kamaria did. So when she and Mbwana returned, they could 'chat' with one another.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Kasira » March 5th, 2015, 7:52 pm

Kasa shrugged. "Possibly." Answered she. Chakaa opened her jaw to say something, until something hit against her face, leaving bleeding wounds on it. Chakaa yelled of pain. Kasa jumped up, snarling at the giant dark figure behind her. It was a large-sized dark male. Kasa was raging. She pressed her paws against lion's mane, biting his neck and face. Chakaa, however, was nearly crying.
Kasira
When the Darkness comes..

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kasa, Ginny
Pride Points: 2

Postby Labatis » March 5th, 2015, 8:41 pm

Angus' ears perked in sudden alarm, his eyes focusing on the dark male. It was certainly an enemy of some sort, but it didn't seem to be a male from Kamaria's pride. He quickly helped himself up, eyeing the fight in case he needed to step in. Angus could easily mistake the brute for someone else, yet he doubted that was going to happen. His tail lashed as he began to growl, readying to lunge at the darker male when the chance came.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Kasira » March 5th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Chakaa crawled away, as Kasa began to fight with the gigantic brujo. Kasira snarled lowly, attacking him. And so did the male. He then spotted Angus. Brujo pushed Kasa away and stared at another male, grinning. "You feel safe like this? Surrounded with lionesses?" Grinned he, and fixed his claws out as he focused on him. Meanwhile Kasa found herself limping back to another stranger lioness, her brother, and Kasa's sister.
Kasira

Postby Labatis » March 5th, 2015, 9:06 pm

"I never said I felt safe, but I never said I was afraid, either." Angus growled as he rose to his full height, prepared to fight the brute no matter his next move. "I am surprised that you are so confident." He taunted, his claws scraping the earth as he spoke.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Kasira » March 6th, 2015, 11:48 am

He kept snarling at him, yet didn't stop grinning. Brujo flicked his tassel and hit his paw against Angus' face, then rising up on his back feet to attack him. Meanwhile Kasa was comforting Chakaa.
Kasira

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 6th, 2015, 2:11 pm

Kamaria growled, then she told Mbwana, "Stay with Kasa and Chakaa, Mbwana." He nodded, then ran over to the two lionesses. Kamaria looked at the lion and said, "You really think you can come here and hurt these lionesses? You made a big mistake." Then she pounced and attacked the stranger, scratching his face in one swipe.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Kasira » March 6th, 2015, 2:20 pm

Kasa pulled the cub and her sister closer, standing in front of them to protect them in any case. Meawhile the dark-hued brujo turned his attention to another lioness who approached him. He snarled as she hit her. "Stay out of this, kid." Snarler he, then grabbed her scruff and threw her farther. Kasa, seeing this, winced. "Chakaa, stay with the cub." Shoot she, and silently ran over to Kamaria. "Are you okay?".
Kasira

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 6th, 2015, 3:17 pm

Kamaria shook herself, then said, "I'm fine. He doesn't know who he's messing with." She got up, then growled at the dark lion. "Do you know who I am? If not, then I'll tell you anyway. I am Kamaria, princess of the pride not far from here, and I'm the next heir to the throne. So my advice to you, would be to leave now, or be in a world of pain and suffering." Then she stood in front of Kasa, getting into a fighter position.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Kasira » March 6th, 2015, 3:27 pm

Kasa glared at the stranger, then stood beside Kamaria, snarling at the male while speaking to him. "That's true! Besides you can't against us. There's three of us, and you're alone." Growled lioness. Stranger listened Kamaria while grinning at her. "That's why I came here. To take over the pride. And you, m'lady, will be my next q-" He couldn't end his sentence since Kasa jumped at his face, attacking him. Few moments, they were attacking and clawing each other, until he shoved Kasa farther, as she landed on her side. "Get off, you filthy lioness!" Roared he.
Kasira

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying