Real-Life Relationships

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Real life relationships

Nope, I'm single and free! :)
47%
I am thinking about one... :hmm:
18%
I have a girlfriend/boyfriend :o
26%
I am married! :D
No votes
I WAS married :ehh:
1%
I HAD a girlfriend/boyfriend :(
8%

Total votes : 85

Re: Real-Life Relationships

Postby it means no worries » June 27th, 2015, 6:52 pm

Only had one girlfriend and that ended in October because we both moved abroad :(

Am now single
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby FlipMode » June 27th, 2015, 11:15 pm

Nope. As soon as I get involved with someone, I get scared that I'll mess it up, out of that fear I do nothing, which in turn causes them to say "It just doesn't feel like it's working. Sorry, not sorry."

At least I've learned that about myself and will make sure I don't repeat the same mistakes next time.
At first I was upset about being single for so long but now I know that whoever I decide to bless with my time next is in for an amazing relationship with me. So I can wait to meet someone worthy of my time now. In the meantime, I'm sky diving, chasing my dreams that don't involve relationships and all that good stuff.

It would be nice to have someone to share my life with though.
What is the point of joy, happiness, sadness or even peace, if it's just you experiencing it alone? But I can wait.
The problem with being so awesome is finding someone on the same level as you.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Tsuki » June 29th, 2015, 5:50 pm

I'm Engaged :dreamy:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby zerodix » July 6th, 2015, 4:34 pm

I am in a relationship for 4 months now. My relationship before that, was the man i lived with for 5 years. But he got ill. psychosis. and did not want help. So after 5 years I got back to my parents. Not planning on relationship or what. And then I met my current lover and Bam. in love. after 2 weeks I moved in with him, which is crazy, I know. But it feels right, and I still can go back to my parents if things wouldnt work out. It is a rollercoaster for me, but I am really in love with the guy I am with, and never felt such strong for one.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Ninaroja » July 14th, 2015, 4:06 pm

I guess I am quite glad to have never had a boyfriend throughout my childhood/teen years. It would have been nice, but given how emotionally unstable I have been these last few years if I had gone through a breakup or whatnot it would have been near catastrophic. If such an opportunity presents itself in the next while I think I am actually ready for it now.

Tldr: I got to spend my childhood not having to worry about all that sort of stuff/having fun. I guess I'm more mature now
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Si-Amber » July 14th, 2015, 6:44 pm

I'm in a flirtationship!

My bisexual crush may currently have a girlfriend, but that doesn't stop us flirting at work and making lewd comments to each other! :D
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 14th, 2015, 6:59 pm

yee i got boyf
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby MrTitans » July 14th, 2015, 9:05 pm

Wohoo single for 4 years since my last gf so good :(

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby FireAndSun » July 14th, 2015, 9:08 pm

I'm happily single. :) Before now I always felt too young for a relationship. Now I do feel old enough, but I still don't feel like I need one. If an opportunity arises great, but if not that's cool too.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Ninaroja » July 16th, 2015, 5:47 pm

^I guess we're the same in that respect then, most of my tied-down friends started getting their partners in the last 2 years. Sometimes I think it would be nice to be able to take part (they all go on group dates and the like) but I don't mind waiting, really. I'd rather only ever have one significant other who I stay with forever and who is definitely "the one" than go through lots of people/grief/stress
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games