Real-Life Relationships

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Real life relationships

Nope, I'm single and free! :)
47%
I am thinking about one... :hmm:
18%
I have a girlfriend/boyfriend :o
26%
I am married! :D
No votes
I WAS married :ehh:
1%
I HAD a girlfriend/boyfriend :(
8%

Total votes : 85

Re: Real-Life Relationships

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 21st, 2011, 7:25 am

[quote="axx1000"]theres a girl im trying to work on solidifying a good relationship now before i ask her out.[/quote]

That's more or less the stage I'm in right now.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Pixie » January 21st, 2011, 7:53 am

[quote="TheIvanMuse"]That's really harsh,it happened so quickly as well. I'm glad you're with a better man now though,all the best luck to you two.[/quote]
Thanks, and yes, he is a better man. I knew that relationship was coming to an end, but he didn't time it too well lol
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby TheIvanMuse » January 21st, 2011, 3:09 pm

He surely didn't... But all is well now,so that's great. Which is not what I could say in my current situation. :ehh:

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby TheRoguePrince » January 21st, 2011, 5:03 pm

[quote="TheIvanMuse"]He surely didn't... But all is well now,so that's great. Which is not what I could say in my current situation. :ehh:[/quote]

You could say that, I can't really think of a much worse time to end that sort of thing.
TheRoguePrince

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 21st, 2011, 5:36 pm

[quote="TheRoguePrince"][quote="TheIvanMuse"]He surely didn't... But all is well now,so that's great. Which is not what I could say in my current situation. :ehh:[/quote]

You could say that, I can't really think of a much worse time to end that sort of thing.[/quote]

Well... he could have waited until a wedding... but it was still nasty of him.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby TheRoguePrince » January 21st, 2011, 5:37 pm

Well, it if it wasn't working for him he wouldn't have asked her to marry him...
TheRoguePrince

Postby zorayda » January 21st, 2011, 5:40 pm

So, guys... if there is someone I really really like (a LOT), and he's somewhat interested, but is skittish when it comes to commitment, how do I go about getting his trust and possibly having a full relationship? Any tips for moi? :3
...passion, colors, everything
The songs I sing, from way out there to deep within
The face I wear behind my grin
The price I pay for my original sin
Everything, everything, everything... -Poets of the Fall
zorayda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Passion, Colors, Everything

Nickname(s): Zor, Zorry
Pride Points: 9

Postby Azdgari » January 21st, 2011, 5:44 pm

Hmmm... sounds like exactly what I've been going through! Except I'm on the other side. Best advice I can give is to give him space early on in the relationship. One of the things that scares a lot of boys about commitment is the girl being clingy, always wanting to be with him. Be sure he has his space when he starts out. Of course, if wants to be around you more, that's wonderful as well; all the better! And the normal advice, be yourself (or it'll never work)... be considerate... he's probably just as nervous as you are! If you both like eachother, the trust and the relationship will grow with time. Hope it helps; that's my experience and I'm still going strong! ^^
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby zorayda » January 21st, 2011, 5:49 pm

Thank you :3 I'll keep that in mind. I hope it works *crosses fingers*
...passion, colors, everything
The songs I sing, from way out there to deep within
The face I wear behind my grin
The price I pay for my original sin
Everything, everything, everything... -Poets of the Fall
zorayda

Passion, Colors, Everything

Nickname(s): Zor, Zorry
Pride Points: 9

Postby YFWE » January 23rd, 2011, 12:42 am

I guess I should update this from my post on the first page of the thread, since I've now been in a relationship for nearly seven months.

le yay!
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games