To those who know Snow Leopard 3000

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

To those who know Snow Leopard 3000

Postby SnowyCheetah » August 22nd, 2009, 1:26 am

I am Snow Leopard 3000. My account has been hacked, so I am now using the name Snowy Cheetah 750. Do not trust the name Snow Leopard 3000. I have asked that my old account be locked down, so that all the posts remain but the account cannot be used anymore. Just wanted to let you all know!

-Sno

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Re: To those who know Snow Leopard 3000

Postby VitanisMate » August 22nd, 2009, 1:29 am

[quote="SnowyCheetah750"]I am Snow Leopard 3000. My account has been hacked, so I am now using the name Snowy Cheetah 750. Do not trust the name Snow Leopard 3000. I have asked that my old account be locked down, so that all the posts remain but the account cannot be used anymore. Just wanted to let you all know!

-Sno[/quote]I am so sorry man.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby SnowyCheetah » August 22nd, 2009, 1:37 am

Ugh. I hate ppl who do that. Now I gotta change all my accounts...

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby RayCat » August 22nd, 2009, 1:43 am

Oh no, that's such a shame sno :( . Now you gotta get a new avatar and siggie(s) and everything! I'm so so so sorry. I hate hackers too! Do you know who did it?
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby SnowyCheetah » August 22nd, 2009, 1:44 am

[quote="PrincessKiara091"]Oh no, that's such a shame sno :( . Now you gotta get a new avatar and siggie(s) and everything! I'm so so so sorry. I hate hackers too! Do you know who did it?[/quote]

I have my suspicions...

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Taka » August 22nd, 2009, 1:53 am

Has this ever happened to someone before?
Taka

Postby RayCat » August 22nd, 2009, 1:55 am

Hmmm...I suggest not blurting it out to everyone, in case you were suspicous of someone completely innocent or the person that actually did hack into your account starts hating you and everything. However if you ever feel the need to tell someone something, you could always PM a mod or you could even tell me if you want.
[quote="Taka"]Has this ever happened to someone before?[/quote]
I'm not sure, I've only been here for a few months...
My graphics thread
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Postby SnowyCheetah » August 22nd, 2009, 1:58 am

Well PPL the person in question could do a lot of harm to my online life if they wanted to, so I won't mention them publicly. This has never happened to me before. And I already told Moka, and asked him to lock down the old account.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby RayCat » August 22nd, 2009, 2:05 am

Oh ok then ;) I hope this kind of thing never happens to me! Why do people hack into accounts anyway? I mean really, I don't see the point of it! Anyway Sno, welcome back and I hope this doesn't happen again. Good luck in getting your post count high like it was before :innocent:
My graphics thread
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Postby Panda-chan » August 22nd, 2009, 2:11 am

I'm sorry sno. I've been hacked before. I know what it feels like. Luckily it wasn't very important... :(
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Next

Return to Fun and Games