PLEASE HELP ME!! I'M VERY SORRY ADMINS/STAFF & MEMBERS!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

PLEASE HELP ME!! I'M VERY SORRY ADMINS/STAFF & MEMBERS!

Postby xoxo » January 4th, 2017, 4:08 am

I would like to remove my another account "OutsiderLioness08" from this website please! I didn't know that i had an account on here before! Honest 100%! I was going to remove that other account but couldn't find any way to. I would like to remove that account & use this account as my only main one! Please Help Me!!! I'm very sorry for this! :(
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

LovableLioness08

Nickname(s): Holly Bear
Pride Points: 4

Re: PLEASE HELP ME!! I'M VERY SORRY ADMINS/STAFF & MEMBERS!

Postby Ninaroja » January 4th, 2017, 4:25 pm

You can private message any member by clicking on the little PM button that is displayed beneath their avatar. If I'm not mistaken this thread is in response to a PM from another staff member, so just respond to that one - it avoids filling the board with topics that don't promote discussion and keeps the place tidier.

Locking thread.

~Ninaroja
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Return to Fun and Games