Donald Trump?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Donald Trump?

Postby xoxo » January 4th, 2017, 12:22 am

What do you think or say about Donald Trump? :roll:
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

LovableLioness08

Nickname(s): Holly Bear
Pride Points: 4

Re: Donald Trump?

Postby Elton John » January 4th, 2017, 12:53 am

He's a mantoddler who has no business being president.

He has gone against almost all his promises, might (keyword might) be a puppet of putin, either that he's that much of an idiot... and is not anywhere near being anti-establishment. His environmental policies will likely badly damage the world. His cabinet choices are almost all millionare/ billionare buddies who have almost no experience related to their positions.

There's a slight chance he might get some jobs back in rural america.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby it means no worries » January 4th, 2017, 12:56 am

[quote="Groot"]
He has gone against almost all his promises, might (keyword might) be a puppet of putin, either that he's that much of an idiot... [/quote]

Wanting good relations with Russia doesn't make him Putin's puppet, in fact he's one of the rare presidents to take a reasonable line on the matter in my opinion.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby xoxo » January 4th, 2017, 1:05 am

[quote="Groot"]He's a mantoddler who has no business being president.

He has gone against almost all his promises, might (keyword might) be a puppet of putin, either that he's that much of an idiot... and is not anywhere near being anti-establishment. His environmental policies will likely badly damage the world. His cabinet choices are almost all millionare/ billionare buddies who have almost no experience related to their positions.

There's a slight chance he might get some jobs back in rural america.[/quote]

I don't like him either! He makes fun of people like me who has a disability & he does sickening to women and then blame them, or deny he did it. I think of him as "the next adolf hitler." I was cheering for Hilary Clinton all through the Presidential Election. Shame she didn't win. She'd make a better President then Donald Trump! Ugh. . .I loathe Donald Trump!!!! :x :quit: :this-iz-mah-happy-face: :enough: :furious4: :demonic: :hmph: :hey: :dissatisfied: :eyebrow5:
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

LovableLioness08

Postby Elton John » January 4th, 2017, 1:10 am

[quote="it means no worries"][quote="Groot"]
He has gone against almost all his promises, might (keyword might) be a puppet of putin, either that he's that much of an idiot... [/quote]

Wanting good relations with Russia doesn't make him Putin's puppet, in fact he's one of the rare presidents to take a reasonable line on the matter in my opinion.[/quote]

Good relations with Russia is ok but it feels like it has gone beyond that. I am a bit scared of just how cozy trump and putin might be.

Putin is just a frightening person.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 4th, 2017, 2:06 am

[quote="it means no worries"]
Wanting good relations with Russia doesn't make him Putin's puppet, in fact he's one of the rare presidents to take a reasonable line on the matter in my opinion.[/quote]

Agreed.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby xoxo » January 4th, 2017, 2:44 am

I'm AFRAID of Donald Trump & the Safety of America! I've told my family about being scared to live in the country America & and how i felt like i should go live in another country! My family assured me that America is safe to live in. But i'm still AFRAID. Donald Trump's rules about sending Mexicans back to Mexico is heart-breaking! My mom works with Mexican students & they tell her that they're moving back to Mexico because of Trump! That's heart-breaking! :( :disappointed2: :dramaqueen: :upset2: :sowwy:
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

LovableLioness08

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 4th, 2017, 2:48 am

[quote="PridelanderLioness08"]I'm AFRAID of Donald Trump & the Safety of America! I've told my family about being scared to live in the country America & and how i felt like i should go live in another country! My family assured me that America is safe to live in. But i'm still AFRAID. Donald Trump's rules about sending Mexicans back to Mexico is heart-breaking! My mom works with Mexican students & they tell her that they're moving back to Mexico because of Trump! That's heart-breaking! :( :disappointed2: :dramaqueen: :upset2: :sowwy:[/quote]

The liberal media is feeding you lies. Trump does not want to send all Mexicans back to Mexico. He wants to send illegal immigrants who are CRIMINALS out of the USA. If you're an immigrant who came to the United States legally and are living here legally then you're safe. Even illegal immigrants who are here that are not criminals are pretty much safe.

Criminal Illegal Immigrants.

I have a lot of hispanic family who are here legally and they're not afraid because they immigrated LEGALLY and Trump doesn't care about that.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Ninaroja » January 4th, 2017, 3:02 am

We already have a discussion regarding the recent election, which would encompass the theme of Donald Trump also - it can be found here .

Therefore, just so we don't have duplicate conversations, I'm going to lock this thread :)

~Ninaroja
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Return to Fun and Games