Your Hogwarts/Ilvermorny Houses

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

What's your Hogwarts and Ilvermorny house?

Gryffindor
17%
Hufflepuff
11%
Ravenclaw
11%
Slytherin
11%
Horned Serpent
6%
Wampus
6%
Thunderbird
28%
Pukwudgie
11%

Total votes : 18

Re: Your Hogwarts/Ilvermorny Houses

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 1st, 2016, 3:01 pm

^ Yeah, it doesn't make much sense. I've done the Pottermore sorting for Hogwarts a few times, majority of the time has been Hufflepuff but I get rouge Gryffindors and Ravenclaws too. When I take the full quiz I'm always Hufflepuff though, so I just go with that.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Ninaroja » July 1st, 2016, 3:48 pm

[quote="Tsuki"]Hogwarts: Gryffindor

Ilvermorny: Thunderbird[/quote]

This is what I got too :D (on the pottermore website) I think it's pretty accurate, personally. I've always seen myself as a Ravenclaw or a Gryffindor, and the adventurer trope of Thunderbird sounds about right to me :D I have yet to read all the writing on Ilvermorny, but I will do when I get the chance :cheese:

Also, for anyone else who might be interested, my wand is rowan wood, with phoenix tail feather core. It's 11.75 inches in length and is surprisingly swishy :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby FireAndSun » July 1st, 2016, 4:03 pm

I'm not really a Harry Potter fan, but I decided to take it just because. :lol: This is what I got.

The Ravenclaw one is fairly fitting. I don't know much about the other result to say if it's fitting or not. But I do know I'm not an incredibly adventurous sort, so it's funny I got that result.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Marizzle » July 1st, 2016, 10:36 pm

Hogwarts: On my very first attempt on the test, a few years back, I got Gryffindor, but, on my most recent attempt, done this week, I got Ravenclaw. Earlier today, I tried again and got Hufflepuff but a third try lead me to Ravenclaw, again. We can say I used to be a Gryffindor when I was younger, but, right now, I'm more of a Ravenclaw, with Hufflepuff in a close call, so I'll be going with that. :D The days of me in red are gone, I guess. :lol:

In Ilvermorny, I got Pukwudgie. I'm yet to read more about this school and its houses, though.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby xKendo » July 2nd, 2016, 1:08 am

I took the test 3 times (one on GoToQuiz and two on Pottermore -which one of those attempts was years ago) and got Slytherin.
Even tho I'm proud of it I can't agree with most of the stuff people tell about this house, which is sad. I'm not that cold but I do see myself in some traits.
Anyhow, according to GTQ I can yet be a Ravenclaw or a Gryffindor (both with 60%), oh well.

On another note, in Ilvermorny, I got Thunderbird. :P
xKendo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby PridelandsPhantom » July 22nd, 2016, 3:10 am

I've been on Pottermore for quite a while and in 99% of my quizzes plus the sorting there I am in Hufflepuff. I am a proud Hufflepuff so that makes me happy. My Ilvermorny houses are according to Pottermore, Thunderbird. :?
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Previous

Return to Fun and Games