A Birthday Message

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

A Birthday Message

Postby KingKivuli » June 15th, 2016, 12:42 am

Hello all you lovely people, how goes it?

I thought that I would just sit here and give a sort of story/message to you all

I've been part of this community for 7 and a half years now... 7 of those I have been part of the mod team, 5 of those and admin. I have had ups and downs for sure, but at the end I look back and I have enjoyed it. I do this job, cause I enjoy putting smiles on peoples faces, having people come to me for help and being able to, its a pleasure to do so. I have seen this forum grow from its baby teeth to what it is now, and knowing I have been part of that...it makes me smile

When I look back... I notice MLK was the starting point of a change in my life for the better. From here I started making friends, I started gaining confidence in myself and my actions, and from one member, who I still thank to this day wherever he is, showed me the furry fandom, which I have been a part of for 6 years now and have friends for life. MLK was the starting point for all of this, that I will never forget

But most of all, the best part of MLK, is you... all of you, the members. Without you this place would be dead and buried, and yet again I have met some amazing people both online and real life. Moka, Shadowfax, Amy, Buffy, Si, Julie, and countless others, the list is too long to name. Thank you. Thanks to each and everyone of you for a spectacular 7 and a half years. I hope I have many more ahead of me with most of you, and I do hope the same for all of you as well :)
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: A Birthday Message

Postby Leviara_Lioness » June 15th, 2016, 4:20 pm

Hi, I'm Leviara, its nice meeting you, I agree with you completely, but never forget YOU Too KingKivuli make it an Awesome place to be too! ***lioness huggs purrss** :hug3: :hug3:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Buffy » June 15th, 2016, 4:34 pm

It's hard to believe it's been so long, but I'm so happy for everything that has happened in that time. Happy birthday, bro! Love ya! xo
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Regulus » June 15th, 2016, 5:03 pm

I don't think those numbers add up, but ehhh, whatever.

Happy birthday.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Return to Fun and Games