The Person Above You

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: The Person Above You

Postby juhouh » August 21st, 2014, 12:32 am

TPAM averages 1 Pride Point each 68 posts ;)
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Haraka » August 21st, 2014, 12:35 am

TPAM average 1 PP per 102.333333333333333 posts and more importantly is back with an avi ! :delight:
Haraka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Gemini » August 21st, 2014, 12:36 am

[quote="Haraka"]TPAM's custom title/text kinda scares me. Probably because (to me) it act as a window in which you could see an inner struggle.

I don't really know how to formulate it because i'm not sure i understand it , it is a plea ? or a warning ?

only one person knows for sure. :lonely:[/quote]

I got it off Tumblr, TPAM. :3 I just kinda related to it so I put it up. I went through different song lyrics but those didn't really do it for me. xP I can change it if it's disturbing to you.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » August 21st, 2014, 12:37 am

TPATPAM still has my favorite signature :D

TPAM is awesome :cheese: :P
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Gemini » August 21st, 2014, 12:43 am

Aww, thanks. But you don't know Jack, TPAM. ;P

Actually, you do. x'DDDD (Sorry, had to.)
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Postby Haraka » August 21st, 2014, 12:45 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"][quote="Haraka"]TPAM's custom title/text kinda scares me. Probably because (to me) it act as a window in which you could see an inner struggle.

I don't really know how to formulate it because i'm not sure i understand it , it is a plea ? or a warning ?

only one person knows for sure. :lonely:[/quote]

I got it off Tumblr, TPAM. :3 I just kinda related to it so I put it up. I went through different song lyrics but those didn't really do it for me. xP I can change it if it's disturbing to you.[/quote]

No No No TPAM keep it if this is your wish. i just thought you put it there because of some distress , so i wanted to inquire if you were fine.
Haraka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » August 21st, 2014, 12:46 am

Wow TPATPAM, thats a completely original phrase that I've never had anyone tell me before

I cant XD

TPAM likes Simbas Pride :)
S1mb4 D4 L10n

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gemini » August 21st, 2014, 12:48 am

Aww, thanks, TPAM. :thankyousmile: But no, I'm doing fine. Or better, at any rate - I'm not really upset anymore. I know yesterday's convo in here was depressing, so apologies for that. <3 But I grew up in a weird situation so I'm kinda used to stuff like this, no need to worry. :3

EDIT: Ninja'd.

I'm sure you get that all the time, TPAM. In fact, funny story. The guy I sat next to in band last year was named 'Jack Ryan'. This was around the same time that the movie Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (or whatever it was called) came out. So you can guess what he had to put up with for a while. :P
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » August 21st, 2014, 12:50 am

^ Haha Jack's know this pain :ha:

Yea, yesterdays thread was really depressing though TPAM :(
S1mb4 D4 L10n

Postby Haraka » August 21st, 2014, 1:06 am

Well we gotta take things off our chest from times to times , don't you think TPAM ?
I for one hold it for long and i've learned to ignore annoying people , my teachers and even my parents always said they couldn't read me , because i hide all my emotions (most of the time anyway)

Sometime we just need to vent. :P
Haraka

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games