Trolling and lies

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Trolling and lies

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 24th, 2015, 7:08 pm

I wasn't sure how to name this topic but I have had it with the people who just post stuff that are not true, because first its starts with false rumors about TLG, then I hear how they were gonna reboot Xena the Warrior Princess and a Xena movie, NOW I HEAR THE HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3 WAS CANCELLED now that I know is a lie, OMG these people who keep posting false news to tease us like this, think its funny but really I just want to :bigteethnala:

the internet is just getting worse with lies, how do we trust anything anymore, ITS JUST MADDENING :madman:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Trolling and lies

Postby juhouh » July 24th, 2015, 7:12 pm

What the actual [censored]?
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby HereWeStand » July 24th, 2015, 7:21 pm

People on the internet aren't valid news sources. You might as well be listening to people who tell you there's "gullible" written on the ceiling.

Uh, what's the purpose of this topic again?
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simbaholikov » July 24th, 2015, 7:23 pm

[quote="juhouh"]What the actual [censored]?[/quote]

What everyone is thinking.
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » July 24th, 2015, 7:27 pm

[quote="HereWeStand"]People on the internet aren't valid news sources. You might as well be listening to people who tell you there's "gullible" written on the ceiling.

Uh, what's the purpose of this topic again?[/quote]

This. There really isn't any point to this thread....

*Waits for mod to lock thread*
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tora » July 24th, 2015, 7:34 pm

I'm guessing the point to this topic was to talk about trolls and liars, but not sure that is really the best thing. They probably will read stuff like this, and give them more fuel to keep doing it. ;)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby DGFone » July 24th, 2015, 7:41 pm

Just don't believe everything you read online. Easy enough.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby HereWeStand » July 24th, 2015, 7:46 pm

[quote="Tora"]I'm guessing the point to this topic was to talk about trolls and liars, but not sure that is really the best thing. They probably will read stuff like this, and give them more fuel to keep doing it. ;)[/quote]

The thing is, we aren't even given exactly anything to work with to start a serious discussion. The original post is more of a small personal vent if anything. :/
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasMate » July 24th, 2015, 7:47 pm

wrong topic
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby HasiraKali » July 24th, 2015, 9:34 pm

Welcome to the Internet. It's always been like that.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Next

Return to Fun and Games