That moment when...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: That moment when...

Postby Si-Amber » June 26th, 2016, 12:34 pm

That moment when you've been so caught up in real world events for the last few days and then suddenly you realise...

IT'S THE GAME OF THRONES SEASON FINALE TONIGHT!!!!
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Marizzle » June 26th, 2016, 6:56 pm

That moment when you're yet to finish GoT's 3rd season... :chuckle:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Tsuki » June 26th, 2016, 11:31 pm

[quote="Si Targaryen"]That moment when you've been so caught up in real world events for the last few days and then suddenly you realise...

IT'S THE GAME OF THRONES SEASON FINALE TONIGHT!!!![/quote]

^ This
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Marizzle » June 27th, 2016, 1:57 am

That moment when your Twitter feed is filled with tweets about the same topic... :?
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » July 13th, 2016, 8:34 am

That moment when you can't sleep.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » July 13th, 2016, 1:01 pm

That moment when you've got a sunburn and there's no shadowy place you can sit at. :dissatisfied:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 16th, 2016, 11:07 pm

When you're trying to write a message to someone who probably hates you but you still miss them and you're wondering if you should even bother or if any negative sort of response would just make you feel hurt and you just procrastinate saying anything and making your situation worse.

Srsly friend what the hell I only just got over someone else I felt bad about why are you hurting me this way, even if I left I still care about you and want to be friends goddamnit :c

Meh I need to find something to do to help with this situation, it's not good for the soul.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marizzle » July 17th, 2016, 7:32 pm

That moment when you get home and the first thing you do is turn on the WiFi router. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » July 18th, 2016, 9:01 am

That moment when you find a bunch of old stuff you made that brings back painful memories but you don't want to get rid of it because you put a lot of effort into it.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » July 18th, 2016, 3:01 pm

That moment when you remember that, before Pokémon GO was released, you used to hate being outdoors. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games