That moment when...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: That moment when...

Postby Marizzle » April 27th, 2016, 2:59 pm

That moment when your teacher interrupts you more than three times during your presentation. Just DON'T! :roar:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Braveheart » April 27th, 2016, 7:56 pm

Some friend calls you at 3 AM, for fun. :x
I be like zZzZzZz.
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Marizzle » April 28th, 2016, 12:18 am

That moment when you know you'll spend around 8 hours listening to lectures...oh, the joy! :ugh:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Queen Elsa » April 28th, 2016, 1:28 am

That moment when you get ready to go shopping, and then find out you're not actually going shopping. :P
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » April 28th, 2016, 1:40 am

That moment when you find out a Cat Café opened nearby! :kiaraexcited:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Leviara_Lioness » April 28th, 2016, 4:25 am

That moment when you're step mom call's :fret: , you're in the the living room with dad lion relaxing and then she say's..... :-o Is Jasmine there with you?? :fret: she says in that odd psychotic voice :omg: Sheer panic is all I can say & internal screaming :fret: .. Then you want to leave fast, so daddy lion doesnt have to say yes she is??!... **leaves** :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Queen Elsa » April 28th, 2016, 5:35 am

That moment when you're trying to go to sleep, and when you're just about to go to sleep or are asleep, you get woken up twice: once by your sister because she wanted to be a pain, and then the second time by your dad yelling downstairs. :grr:
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » April 28th, 2016, 11:42 pm

That moment when you seriously need to sleep. :yawn:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Leviara_Lioness » April 29th, 2016, 3:52 am

That moment when you cannot believe you're Family history, you learn about and just how you're mother lion who abandoned you 10 years ago, has before that leaving, "conditioned/programmed You" to behave and be a certain way, what she wanted, never asking what I wanted, as you're father lion tells you about that as he see's it coming out, and the Consequences/Repercussions that are rendered for that, which are life long with no possibility of parole, whether I can help it or not...So unfair how you're own birth mother lion can do that and just leave...I swear I'll haunt you mom lion for this!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Carl » April 29th, 2016, 6:50 am

That moment when you're not even ready for bed yet and you see the words on your phone screen: Alarm set for 4 hours and 45 minutes from now.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games