How are you feeling?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: How are you feeling?

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 5th, 2016, 4:07 am

[quote="Shadowfax"]Emotional! Having one of those 'I love her so much' evenings :lol:[/quote]
@ Shadow, Hey theres nothing wrong with Emotional! Thats a good thing to feel love to her so much! :dreamy:
I'm feeling satisfied and sore, but cheerfully complete~ :dreamy:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Rachel-Lioness » May 5th, 2016, 4:11 am

Emotional. :( I really need to work on my appearance. I feel so ugly. ;-;
Signature made by Simbasmate. ;)
Rachel-Lioness
The Storm chasing queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa!

Pride Points: 7

Postby ScarsLove » May 5th, 2016, 5:02 am

Impatient

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Shadowfax » May 5th, 2016, 8:59 am

Levi: Thanks. I just get over emotional about it sometimes :lol: At one point I didn't think I'd be able to have kids, so it hits me sometimes.

Today I feel excited that people should get our wedding invites this morning, but also nervous as two atleast will kick off about not being invited to the ceremony :eyeroll:
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Marizzle » May 5th, 2016, 10:41 am

Hungry.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Squeely » May 5th, 2016, 11:40 am

A bit tired, though probably not as much as I should be.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Carl » May 5th, 2016, 12:09 pm

Rather cozy and sleepy, and just a tad hungry.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » May 5th, 2016, 12:18 pm

Bored and sleepy.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 5th, 2016, 1:40 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]Levi: Thanks. I just get over emotional about it sometimes :lol: At one point I didn't think I'd be able to have kids, so it hits me sometimes.

Today I feel excited that people should get our wedding invites this morning, but also nervous as two atleast will kick off about not being invited to the ceremony :eyeroll:[/quote]
@Shadow, Awwwww Thats so sweet, Youre welcome too, I hope to have cubs someday! Hey too bad I'm not visiting over there, I'd come to youre wedding, sounds cool and fun too!

I'm feeling like I'm thrilled I had SO much fun at IMVU on my PC, bought 150,000 Credits, $90.00 on sale, bought a ton of stuff, then tinkered with it, and then showed daddy lion the stuff I bought! He loved it!
I'm feeling physically kinda ill, but not too bad over all! I will get outside today again in the back yard!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Shadowfax » May 5th, 2016, 2:16 pm

^ You'd be welcome :dreamy:

I feel quite full of energy today. Off for another walk in the sunshine soon ^^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games