What's in your Name?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

What's in your Name?

Postby SnowyCheetah » August 28th, 2009, 3:10 pm

Tell us why you chose your name and what influenced your decision!

I will begin: I wanted something that was similar to my previous name, but had cheetah in it. XD

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Re: What's in your Name?

Postby Mike » August 28th, 2009, 4:13 pm

I called myself "longtayle" for my first week at TLKPF, but then TS found out my real name and started calling me Mike ^.^ So I just changed my name to avoid confusion, and because I realized longtayle was a really stupid name anyway :P
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KingKivuli » August 28th, 2009, 4:17 pm

When i first join i was KingKovu (theres a new one now) simply because Kovu is pure awesomesauce. The when Kivuli was made i had my name changed. Dont ask where the King came from it just sounds cool so does KK :P Mind you maybe i should be the king ;) :evil:
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby NightyByeSparrow » August 28th, 2009, 4:26 pm

The name Sparrow came from a site I joined over a year ago, and I originally was, on that site, Sparrowheart. Soon, I shortened the name to Sparrow, because that was what all the members called me.

When I made a YT account, I wanted to use Sparrow and Night, and I suddenly came up with NightyByeSparrow, and the name stuck. :P
NightyByeSparrow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby LilTiger » August 28th, 2009, 4:31 pm

Well, it all started when I wanted a TLKFFA account. I had to think of a username. And there's this artists on there called "Lil'Cheetah" I loved her work. So I wanted a username with "Lil" in the front. Then one day, I said it out loud "Lil'Tiger!" And the username stuck!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Mike » August 28th, 2009, 4:48 pm

I like sparrow as a username by the way ^.^ it's cute.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby NightyByeSparrow » August 28th, 2009, 5:06 pm

Thank you :P I've a couple other people use it for their own usernames too, lol.
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Schindler » August 28th, 2009, 6:40 pm

I got tired of my old name in a forum I visit often, and I saw someone called Schneider, which reminded me of The movie Schindler's List, and I liked how the latter sounded, so I just changed it. I joined MLK after that, so I just decided to use the same name.
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby Lionking012 » August 28th, 2009, 7:07 pm

Mine came from TLK obviously. :D Lionking012
theres not much to my name but my graduation year.
2012. WOOT!
but it looks like zero one two. lol
Image Image
you said you'd always be there but your not.
thanks jaynr for the button. LT for the avatar. and siggy mood button by TS
Lionking012

Pride Points: 0

Postby LadyAislinn » August 28th, 2009, 7:35 pm

Well I actually was reading a book and some girl's name was Aislinn and I just stuck Lady in front of it... and tadah, LadyAislinn was born... along with my fursonas :)
Edit: Somebody a long time ago asked me if my name was Aislinn and I just laughed and said, that name sounds like it sound be in the 1500s lol my real name is Jessa.
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Next

Return to Fun and Games