What are you DOING right now?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you DOING right now?

Postby Shadowfax » March 26th, 2015, 11:50 pm

Just watching people on wii fit before I head off to bed.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Queen Elsa » March 26th, 2015, 11:56 pm

Working on my homework. About halfway done with this assignment, and then I have 14 more math problems, a narrative hook to write for English, and a section in History to read. :P
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » March 27th, 2015, 2:51 am

[quote="Marizzle"]Replying to my MLK e-mail notifications. :)[/quote]
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby The Spirit of Life » March 27th, 2015, 3:12 am

Just surfing MLK.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Lauren » March 27th, 2015, 3:23 am

Heading off the bed.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » March 27th, 2015, 4:30 am

Adding "Goodbye" by Avril Lavigne to my mental list of songs that remind me of that story. :P (As of now, there are only two, but I'm sure there will be more later).

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Lauren » March 27th, 2015, 3:05 pm

Reading manga.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » March 27th, 2015, 5:44 pm

^ oooo which?

Im forcing myself to eat.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Queen Elsa » March 27th, 2015, 8:00 pm

Trying to find a book to read and wondering if I have book hangover again because none of them seem interesting to me. :/

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Lauren » March 28th, 2015, 12:38 am

[quote="Shadowfax"]^ oooo which?[/quote]
Death Note

(I only read a little bit of it in the bookstore, but it was very cool. I plan on watching the anime soon, but I'm getting back to Fullmetal Alchemist once I finish How I Met Your Mother. :) )

---

Watching videos on YouTube.
Lauren

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games