MLK crushes

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: MLK crushes

Postby ScarsLove » August 28th, 2014, 8:29 pm

I platonically love you all, except some more than others :proud3:

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Carl » June 3rd, 2016, 12:41 am

Remember this awkward thread? :D
Anyway, being hugely ironic after my last post in here, I have a confession to make. Why? Because why not.

So the thing is, for a while now, I've actually had a crush on Flip. We don't really talk much, but whenever we do, he treats me like I'm normal, and somehow manages to make me feel good about myself. So yeah.

That is all.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Si-Amber » June 4th, 2016, 6:34 am

I still have a major raging crush on....

Myself. Because frankly I'm the best.

But yes, yaay for bringing back the thread of awkward friendzoning! :D
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Leviara_Lioness » June 5th, 2016, 5:05 am

My Sis Roni(linnea), in an Israeli Sisterly Lioness way! :dreamy:

as for romantic, hmmmmmm not sure yet??
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Regulus » June 5th, 2016, 5:26 am

Man, this thread brings back some bittersweet memories. But mostly bitter.

I don't have crushes on anyone here anymore. Honestly, I spend such little time here, I don't even know who is available and who isn't. What I do know is that most of the newer members here are far too young for me to consider in that way, and the older members... I don't see myself matching up with any of you all.

I do have a crush, and a pretty big one at that, but it's not with anyone here.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Azdgari » June 5th, 2016, 5:55 am

[quote="Regulus"] anyone here.[/quote]
Reg, it would never have worked out between us, darling... I'm sorry.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Regulus » June 5th, 2016, 6:12 am

[quote="Azdgari"][quote="Regulus"] anyone here.[/quote]
Reg, it would never have worked out between us, darling... I'm sorry.[/quote]

But... I... luff yew. :cry:
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby FlipMode » June 5th, 2016, 9:29 pm

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"]Remember this awkward thread? :D
Anyway, being hugely ironic after my last post in here, I have a confession to make. Why? Because why not.

So the thing is, for a while now, I've actually had a crush on Flip. We don't really talk much, but whenever we do, he treats me like I'm normal, and somehow manages to make me feel good about myself. So yeah.

That is all.[/quote]

To be honest with you dude I talk to everybody the same way really unless they prove they aren't worth my time. You are normal (errr mostly :P) and I would rather encourage people to feel better about themselves than not. I guess because I'm in a good place but I know the struggle and challenges I've gone through to get there so I really sympathise with people and can offer advice based on my actual experience with stuff instead of just an opinion.

Anyway...
No crushes on MLK members for me at the moment. Although to be quite honest I never really have "crushes" anymore. I tend to wear my heart on the sleeve, if I like someone I'll just tell them. It's much better that way because at least then you know if they're interested or not, if not I just go about my life and move on until the next one. And if they do, great, let's set up a date and see where it goes.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » June 5th, 2016, 9:32 pm

I have a huge sweeping crush on uh..... Um.... Nobody really but i do think most of you are rather swell!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby FireAndSun » June 5th, 2016, 10:37 pm

This is a thing? :? Okay then. I have a crush on......... that tree outside my room!!!! Not really. I really don't get crushes all that much, and if I did I wouldn't reveal it for the whole site to know. :P
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games