Name the shows of your childhood that you loved

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Name the shows of your childhood that you loved

Postby BrieCat » April 22nd, 2014, 5:56 am

I feel like so many of these are going to be repeated! LoL.
I'd have to say:

Rugrats . Doug . The Wild Thornberries . Rocko's Modern Life . Angry Beavers . Catdog . Tiny Toon Adventures . Looney Toons . Sesame Street . Arthur . Dexter's Laboratory . The Powerpuff Girls . The Magic School Bus . Digimon 01 and 02 . Pokemon (though, I still watch it from time to time!) . Hey! Arnold . Teen Titans . Boy Meets World . Clarissa Explains It All . The Fairy Oddparents . Spongebob Squarepants . The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy . Ahh! Real Monsters . Gargoyles . Pepper Ann . Recess . X-Men Evolution

I'm sure there were so many more (I was a TV junkie kind of kid), but those were the ones that I really stuck to. Others I'd just watch if it was on.
BrieCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jacqui
Pride Points: 0

Re: Name the shows of your childhood that you loved

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 17th, 2014, 6:24 pm

Pinky and the Brain
DuckTales
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Previous

Return to Fun and Games