What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Carl » March 12th, 2015, 8:05 pm

[quote="Elton John"]Was this aimed at me and a post i made in the lion guard topic?[/quote]

It's aimed at in general. I see it everywhere, and it's just one of my buttons. What I hate most is when both mistakes are made... in your case it was only one, and it's an easy slip up even when people do know the appropriate placement... and I know it's silly to make a big deal of it but for some reason it really bothers me, even more than people mixing up their, there, and they're or your and you're.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Queen Elsa » March 12th, 2015, 8:11 pm

How I'm not excited about "Frozen 2" becoming official. :? I think "Making Today a Perfect Day" did something to my Frozen mood. :P
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Elton John » March 12th, 2015, 8:19 pm

Okay.

Disney officially announced frozen 2 today. No i am not complaining about that but all the hate frozen gets in general.

Oh right and i feel extra angry at the lion king fandom right now. For almost an entire year i have seen a lot of hate for the lion guard when we barely know enough about it to make a proper judgement on it. We haven't seen it in motion outside of a 2 second clip. A lot of people dismiss it because of the target audience when shows like rescue rangers, gummi bears, talespin, ducktales, and darkwing duck had the same target audience and were great.

it might turn out to be throwaway kids entertainment but it also might be something that can entertain more than just it's target demographic.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Marizzle » March 12th, 2015, 8:20 pm

[quote="Queen Elsa"]How I'm not excited about "Frozen 2" becoming official. :? I think "Making Today a Perfect Day" did something to my Frozen mood. :P[/quote]
This. :? I'm fearing that Frozen 2 will simply be to "earn money". :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » March 12th, 2015, 8:21 pm

[quote="Marizzle"][quote="Queen Elsa"]How I'm not excited about "Frozen 2" becoming official. :? I think "Making Today a Perfect Day" did something to my Frozen mood. :P[/quote]
This. :? I'm fearing that Frozen 2 will simply be to "earn money". :/[/quote]

Yeah. I'm afraid it's going to be some cheap film that will be worse than the first one. :/ I'm hoping I'm proven wrong, though, like I was with the first one.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Elton John » March 12th, 2015, 8:27 pm

most everything is made with earning money as a goal. Sometimes you just happen to get high quality products in the process.

Most famous Renaissance artwork was done on commission.

Sometimes art is made without the intent of making money. The poems of Emily Dickenson weren't discovered until after she died.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » March 12th, 2015, 8:32 pm

I think my nonexcitement and "whining" about it is coming from the fact that so many people have said that they shouldn't make a sequel because it'll turn out horrrible for one reason or another, and they've always referred to it as "Frozen 2". Maybe if it had a different, more original title, I would be more excited. I don't know. But I'm whining about it nonetheless. :P

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Elton John » March 12th, 2015, 8:34 pm

It'll probably get a subtitle.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Queen Elsa » March 12th, 2015, 8:38 pm

I'm not saying it won't. I'm just saying that hearing (or rather, reading) "Frozen 2" when it's revealed is turning me off. :/

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Elton John » March 12th, 2015, 8:47 pm

oh yes, and here is my major problem with the internet summed up by an old simpsons clip

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C2QrWzsfghA

I can't tell if people are being ironic when saying outlandish things on the internet anymore. I used to be able to tell irony or sarcasm from a mile away but i just don't know anymore....
Elton John
I’m with you

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games