What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Queen Elsa » July 19th, 2015, 2:36 am

How I want to continue talking to my sister, because we didn't get to say "Goodbye" before her phone died, so it feels like the conversation didn't end. :sad:
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » July 20th, 2015, 11:18 am

I'm so hungry. I just want food, at the moment. :disappointed:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Ninaroja » July 20th, 2015, 12:23 pm

The ps2 is acting up augvjvcjfzjfv
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » July 20th, 2015, 7:28 pm

When did it become such a hassle to go into the kitchen and make food? Like I'm really hungry, but I don't want to go into the kitchen and make something, and I'm kinda mad at myself for not going in there and making anything while at the same time thinking "you know my controller is closer, I could just play video games and wait for supper."

Like seriously why am I so lazy? :x
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Lauren » July 21st, 2015, 1:37 am

What 19 year old can't do her own hair nor dry it correctly?

One answer: Me.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » July 21st, 2015, 12:04 pm

Looks like once again they aren't coming. I should have suspected as much, but they've been sending me a text if they aren't going to come. No text today. And I stayed up all night to let the kid in this morning. I miss him. I need to have him around. Why's his mama being lazy and staying out of work? :x
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Ninaroja » July 21st, 2015, 6:04 pm

[quote="Lauren"]What 19 year old can't do her own hair nor dry it correctly?

One answer: Me.[/quote]

I can only just about use straighteners - your not alone :P

(I'm also 19 ahaha)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » July 22nd, 2015, 8:50 pm

Facebook showing me photos from this time last year because "we thought you'd like the memories." :roll:

What? Since when was this a thing? Last summer was awesome. WAS. Isn't now. Shut up facebook. :x
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Queen Elsa » July 22nd, 2015, 11:00 pm

How I don't feel like doing anything except play Mario Kart and read. Honestly, I'm surprised I even feel like reading, since I have no motivation to write or save pictures anymore. :(
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby SimbasMate » July 22nd, 2015, 11:10 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"][quote="Lauren"]What 19 year old can't do her own hair nor dry it correctly?

One answer: Me.[/quote]

I can only just about use straighteners - your not alone :P

(I'm also 19 ahaha)[/quote]

I can't even put my hair up in a nice ponytail. :roll:

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]Facebook showing me photos from this time last year because "we thought you'd like the memories." :roll:

What? Since when was this a thing? Last summer was awesome. WAS. Isn't now. Shut up facebook. :x[/quote]

I know how you feel. I got a memory post on my Facebook earlier in the month reminding me of a post I had made about my grandmother dying. :cry:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games