What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Tsuki » December 4th, 2014, 3:29 pm

GTG see my emo relatives who make me feel like crap :/. That and my stomach hurts and I feel queasy....bleh.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Queen Elsa » December 4th, 2014, 3:38 pm

^:hug: Hope you feel better soon, Tsuki!

The computer that I scan and upload assignments on still isn't working! :( I just hope my teachers understand.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby SimbasMate » December 5th, 2014, 1:57 am

I want this cough to go away and never ever ever ever come back again.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby SilverIngot » December 5th, 2014, 2:51 am

CSGO is having a severe FPS drop on Ubuntu for me, I'm only getting 15-20 FPS. Basically unplayable.
(Banner by Arbystrider)

"hammerkind? ok that will be the permanent allocation for your specibus. i guess i should have mentioned that hope you like hammers dude!" - Dave Strider
SilverIngot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Silver
Pride Points: 2

Postby Queen Elsa » December 5th, 2014, 2:53 pm

All of the homework and studying that I have to get done within a certain amount of time. Why do I procrastinate so much? :(
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Ninaroja » December 5th, 2014, 6:24 pm

There's disgusting cinema-style nacho cheese all over my work trousers :yuck:

Last night someone knocked over a large tray of nachos all over the floor of one of the screens - by the looks of things before they had had a chance to eat any. As a result, it got walked in by several people, meaning by the time I came to clean it up it had been tramped into a cheesey, salsa-y paste. I can only assume that's how my trousers got so dirty...

And lord almighty how that stuff stinks. I don't know why people buy them... even serving them kicks my gag reflex into gear sometimes.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby FlipMode » December 6th, 2014, 2:07 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]There's disgusting cinema-style nacho cheese all over my work trousers :yuck:

Last night someone knocked over a large tray of nachos all over the floor of one of the screens - by the looks of things before they had had a chance to eat any. As a result, it got walked in by several people, meaning by the time I came to clean it up it had been tramped into a cheesey, salsa-y paste. I can only assume that's how my trousers got so dirty...

And lord almighty how that stuff stinks. I don't know why people buy them... even serving them kicks my gag reflex into gear sometimes.[/quote]

You work in a cinema? You are a winner. I've always wanted to work in a cinema but then I think I'd get bored of it quick. Everyone at the cinema I go to who works there seems to be on their last legs... Like they almost could not be paid to be there a second longer. Everyone except the ones who serve food and stuff, they are always the bright and upbeat "I KNOW YOU ORDERED MEDIUM BUT LARGE IS ONLY £1 MORE SO I'LL ASSUME YOU MEANT THAT INSTEAD!".

Then again what do I know? I go to the cinema by myself anyway so I notice silly things like that. Especially when I'm a 23 year old young man watching HTTYD2 by myself in a room full of families. u wot m8

I'm whining about having to go Christmas shopping tomorrow >.> crowds, shops, spending money, family. It's like all the things I don't like in life all at one time.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ninaroja » December 6th, 2014, 10:56 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"][quote="Ninaroja"]There's disgusting cinema-style nacho cheese all over my work trousers :yuck:

And lord almighty how that stuff stinks. I don't know why people buy them... even serving them kicks my gag reflex into gear sometimes.[/quote]

You work in a cinema? You are a winner. I've always wanted to work in a cinema but then I think I'd get bored of it quick. Everyone at the cinema I go to who works there seems to be on their last legs... Like they almost could not be paid to be there a second longer. Everyone except the ones who serve food and stuff, they are always the bright and upbeat "I KNOW YOU ORDERED MEDIUM BUT LARGE IS ONLY £1 MORE SO I'LL ASSUME YOU MEANT THAT INSTEAD!".

Then again what do I know? I go to the cinema by myself anyway so I notice silly things like that. Especially when I'm a 23 year old young man watching HTTYD2 by myself in a room full of families. u wot m8

I'm whining about having to go Christmas shopping tomorrow >.> crowds, shops, spending money, family. It's like all the things I don't like in life all at one time.[/quote]

I'm really enjoying it so far :D and everyone here seems to be quite upbeat (most of them are Uni students from what I gather) I also have to work in the Ice cream shop next door since it's owned by the Cinema, so that's all good - I'm plenty buy these days :lol: ....
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Daenerys » December 7th, 2014, 1:28 am

i hate social anxiety god i hate it so much
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Tsuki » December 7th, 2014, 9:23 pm

[quote="NalaKiaraLuver"]^:hug: Hope you feel better soon, Tsuki![/quote]

:hug:

Gaz has gone home and I won't see him over Christmas :(
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games