What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Carl » January 12th, 2015, 6:42 pm

Why did I have to set an alarm, my throat and stomach keep burning now and she's being weird and I don't know how to handle it right now.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tora » January 12th, 2015, 9:14 pm

Well the first day of the semester went well. :)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Tsuki » January 12th, 2015, 9:21 pm

I want mah Shiny Larvester *claws at the DS screen*
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Queen Elsa » January 12th, 2015, 11:30 pm

I've been at this for an hour and have only gotten one picture done because the thing's being so slow. In fact, all I did with this picture was open it in LPS, open the other document, copy that one onto the first one, and then saved it. It's not even completely done saving yet. :ugh: This is going to be a long night. :ugh:
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » January 12th, 2015, 11:34 pm

I just finished watching OITNB and Season 3 will only come out in June/July. What will I do with my life now? :grumpy:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » January 13th, 2015, 4:14 pm

I apparently have to have all 13 pictures done and uploaded by the end of the day today, and PhotoShop takes forever to do anhthing. :( #Longdayforme.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Tsuki » January 13th, 2015, 4:21 pm

[quote="Marizzle"]I just finished watching OITNB and Season 3 will only come out in June/July. What will I do with my life now? :grumpy:[/quote]

Watch Game of Thrones!! *shakes fist* :P

I'm whining about my Tummy being a nuisance. Just work damn you! :x
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » January 13th, 2015, 7:29 pm

Every part of me is weak and shaky, I must be really coming down with something. :/
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby The Spirit of Life » January 15th, 2015, 3:18 am

I've been staring at words all day and it's making my eyes and brain hurt.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Marizzle » January 15th, 2015, 1:54 pm

...it's still Thursday. Why. WHY. :sad:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games