What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Queen Elsa » November 27th, 2015, 1:07 am

^True. I've had that way too many times. I just can't afford getting Premium so there won't be any ads. :P

My favorite football team's quarterback is reinjured after being back for less than a week, and it seems they'll do horrible the rest of the season, because their substitute quarterback sucks. :ugh:
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » November 27th, 2015, 1:30 am

I have a huge headache, caused due do lack of sleep. I really need to catch up some sleep tonight. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » November 27th, 2015, 2:07 am

My sister. The words I'm looking for to describe her, I can't say. There are preschool toys present.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Queen Elsa » November 27th, 2015, 6:00 am

My paternal grandmother. "I wish you would use disposable cups, especially since you won't be here to wash the plastic ones. I get tired of washing dishes." First of all, I would have used the disposable cup I had yesterday and this morning, except you threw it away. Second, I've had that cup for hours, and you're just now saying something? Third, you didn't tell us where the disposable cups are, and I didn't see them in the cup drawer, so what did you want me to do? Finally, I'm pretty sure I wash more dishes than you every day. You have three people to clean up after. I have five, including myself, and my kitchen is way messier than yours. Fine, you're older than me, and I get that. But I'm the only one who's used a plastic cup. It's one cup! You can't handle one cup?! :ugh: This thing apparently runs in the family (her, my dad, and my brother), and I am tired of it. :roll:
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Shadowfax » November 27th, 2015, 7:22 am

I'm going horse riding in two hours and I've had five hours sleep.... again. Ugh.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Marizzle » November 27th, 2015, 1:24 pm

So much work to do! :ugh:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Tsuki » November 27th, 2015, 4:32 pm

Tummy pains are back :/
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » November 27th, 2015, 7:56 pm

My legs ache D:
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Marizzle » November 28th, 2015, 1:03 am

My legs are so sore...
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Shadowfax » November 28th, 2015, 4:20 am

My eyes hurt when I wake up at the moment.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games