What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Marizzle » April 12th, 2015, 8:39 pm

My indecision... :ugh:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby NaiaRulez » April 12th, 2015, 9:00 pm

My exam... :dramaqueen:
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby Queen Elsa » April 13th, 2015, 2:14 am

How it's been two months and still no update for TCPS, because apparently she's too focused on writing the next story and rewriting the original story (although she knows she need sto finish writing it still). This wait is just painful, and keeps reminding me why I'm not going to keep up with any of her other stories. :mad:

I'm also whining about this being my last day of Spring Break, and how I'll be back in school tomorrow, with no more breaks until summer. :( I'll miss having so much freetime. (But only five weeks to go through with school and it'll be summer, so yay! :kiaraexcited: )
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » April 13th, 2015, 12:29 pm

[quote="Queen Elsa"](But only five weeks to go through with school and it'll be summer, so yay! :kiaraexcited: )[/quote]
I have eight more + 3 final exams, but I'm as optimistic as you about summer break! :kiaraexcited:

---
The fact that I'm starving but I don't want to eat before having replied to all the e-mail notifications. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Queen Elsa » April 13th, 2015, 2:14 pm

The fact that I can't find the letter that I need to reply to. :( I had it in a specific spot for a reason, and now it's nowhere to be found. :(

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby NaiaRulez » April 13th, 2015, 2:20 pm

I finally did the exam! It wasn't that hard, I responded to everything xD
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » April 13th, 2015, 2:51 pm

My sister hasn't brought down the other computer yet, and I need it for my next class which starts in a few minutes. Looks like I'll have to get it myself. (Thanks for the help sis. Not.)

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Ninaroja » April 13th, 2015, 3:32 pm

my friend hasn't texted back yet (but this is a good thing to be moaning about because it could be worse)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby NaiaRulez » April 14th, 2015, 1:46 pm

I'm whining of being full of food... Ugh!
NaiaRulez

Postby Marizzle » April 14th, 2015, 2:09 pm

Having to go back to school soon. :dissatisfied:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games