What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Marizzle » June 27th, 2016, 2:37 am

^You're welcome.
---
I get surprised by how different I can be online in comparison to real life. I can't stop wondering if that's a good or a bad thing. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » June 27th, 2016, 3:19 am

This game is a port and supposedly has controller support, except it doesn't. I can't fix it. :nukawut:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » June 27th, 2016, 4:18 am

You can't give your honest opinion about something that everyone seems to love, unless your opinion also glorifies that certain thing. Come on... :ugh:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Tsuki » June 27th, 2016, 10:49 am

Urgh! Fell asleep at 4am.....And the neighbours decide to have their walls cleaned at 8am and the machine is shaking the whole house!! :pissed:. This I'd the forth night that I've only managed to get a few hours sleep and I'm beyond exhausted.....And I've gtg see my Grandma today....Ugh I don't like today.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby KopsTheTerminator » June 27th, 2016, 12:24 pm

You can't use Italian architecture for Byzantium.

Why would you do this to us. Middle Ages West =/= East. ;A;
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » June 27th, 2016, 3:15 pm

I've had a headache all day and can't seem to shake it.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Marizzle » June 27th, 2016, 4:23 pm

It's nearly 40ºC at the moment, which is way too warm. I was outdoors all morning and nearly melted. :chuckle:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » June 27th, 2016, 4:26 pm

My cat, dog, and the neighbors have been loud off and on for the past three or four hours, in the process waking me up repeatedly and making it extremely difficult to get back to sleep. I'm totally beat and haven't even started the day yet. :roll:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Kiana » June 27th, 2016, 7:56 pm

I'm as bored as heck

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby KopsTheTerminator » June 27th, 2016, 8:08 pm

This is absolutely disgusting. I refuse to believe these people and I are the same species.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games