UPDATE: Photos of Kate. =)

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

UPDATE: Photos of Kate. =)

Postby Katelyn23 » June 25th, 2009, 7:34 am

Okay, I truly haven't done a Photo update in about 2 years so I thought it was about time to. Well these pictures were taken at about 11:00pm last night *technically* lol. I was just watching my brother playing xBox 360. So anyway here is me lol: (Oh by the way, yes I am wearing sunglasses and yes it is very dark outside.)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Re: UPDATE: Photos of Kate. =)

Postby Buffy » June 25th, 2009, 9:04 am

Awesome photos of you Kate!
Was it fun watching your brother play?
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Zeke » June 25th, 2009, 6:31 pm

Great pictures Kate! :)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Katelyn23 » June 25th, 2009, 7:03 pm

Thanks Buffy and Zeke. =)

[quote="buffypii"]
Was it fun watching your brother play?[/quote]

Kind of, I was basically just watching so I could listen to music off the xBox lol. :P

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby SimbasMate » June 25th, 2009, 7:48 pm

You're soooo pretty! :D Love all of them!
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Katelyn23 » June 25th, 2009, 8:37 pm

Awwwh thanks VS, your so pretty too. :D

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Return to Fun and Games