What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Buffy » May 31st, 2016, 4:34 pm

I'm not even slightly in the mood for work today. I'm too tired.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Elton John » May 31st, 2016, 5:19 pm

I wonder where mom wants to have her birthday lunch at.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Carl » May 31st, 2016, 5:27 pm

[quote="Buffy"]I'm not even slightly in the mood for work today. I'm too tired.[/quote]
So much this. Tired and sore. If they hadn't asked me like six times I would not have told them I'd take the extra hours today. Also if I'd known that "a few hours" was going to be six, I wouldn't have either. Now I must decide how badly I want that money.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Queen Elsa » May 31st, 2016, 5:34 pm

I was a fool for thinking he would give me some slack after being go-go-go since last Monday. Barely ever home all week, so of course I had no time to work on my room, and he's yelling at me for it. And considering he left the house angry, it's going to be a long, horrible day. :cry:
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Carl » May 31st, 2016, 6:00 pm

I just heard like a million gunshots coming from outside. Wonder what it was. Suppose it coulda just been someone practicing, that's usually what it is, but those shots were really close together and have stopped altogether now.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 31st, 2016, 7:14 pm

Did I really have to get a bad injury on our last full day here of all times? For god's sake I hate myself so much. :ugh:
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marizzle » May 31st, 2016, 7:34 pm

We seriously need to choose a day. I can't afford to miss Tucker meanwhile she's in London. :cheese:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Rollo » May 31st, 2016, 8:10 pm

I got a lot of exercise today which was great, even if some parts of it were stressful. Stupid train delays! One day of hot weather in Scotland and the entire infrastructure deteriorates :lol:

I'm glad to have spent more time with her, though. We're getting a little more intimate in one another's company. I'm excited to see her again on my birthday. :smilekion:
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby Queen Elsa » May 31st, 2016, 8:25 pm

How odd that, when my siblings were sick, they were allowed to lie in bed and rest all day, but when I'm sick, I have to work ten times harder than I do when I'm fine.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » May 31st, 2016, 11:33 pm

"Finding Dory: Sequel may feature first lesbian couple in a Disney movie"

People be like: "STOP THIS MADNESS. God will hate my child if they see a scene of 30 seconds or less featuring two women giving a bottle to a baby, please, don't!".
...just grow the hell up. :growljasiri:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games