What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Marizzle » May 31st, 2016, 12:37 pm

I'll never understand why my phone's battery drops from 100% to 90% in just 20 minutes. I heard most phones do this, though, so... :think:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Shadowfax » May 31st, 2016, 1:29 pm

That's my list of questions done. This company are going to hate me by the end of this phone call, but I'm not being walked over. I'm not a push over anymore.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Marizzle » May 31st, 2016, 1:54 pm

That fanfic is great...I wish it was a book. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 31st, 2016, 2:51 pm

I hate it when modders assume that editing mod files "should be obvious". No, it's not obvious to someone who doesn't know how Civ's mod scripts work. Why is it so hard to just make proper instructions? :headache:
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby linnea » May 31st, 2016, 3:43 pm

I'm too tried...
linnea

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Gemini » May 31st, 2016, 3:49 pm

The regret of staying up until 3:30 when I have class at 8.

It's real.

Too real. :sleepy:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby FireAndSun » May 31st, 2016, 4:04 pm

These stupid mosquito bites won't stop itching! Aaagh!
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby linnea » May 31st, 2016, 4:07 pm

I wanna do nothing
linnea

Postby Shadowfax » May 31st, 2016, 4:20 pm

Omg my baby is so cheeky :chuckle: She's just pulled all the books out my bedside cabinet, thrown her nappies everywhere and now she's trying to get into my fiancés filin cabinet. Oh no, now we're eating a box *runs*
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby FireAndSun » May 31st, 2016, 4:21 pm

My phone's battery sucks hardcore.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games