What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby linnea » August 23rd, 2016, 11:43 am

My tummy is getting a bit better^^"
linnea

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Queen Elsa » August 23rd, 2016, 12:59 pm

That was a horrible dream. I miss my first day of classes, AND the place where I worked closed? Yeah. Not a good dream at all.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby juhouh » August 23rd, 2016, 1:03 pm

This is probably the only country in the world where food labels are written in Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Italian and French but not in English lol
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Elton John » August 23rd, 2016, 2:44 pm

Apparently a toasted sandwich is called a toastie in Britain.

Another word to add to the big book of vernacular differences between Americans and the British.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Kiana » August 23rd, 2016, 4:20 pm

I think I'm gonna push my luck with my teachers this year, and not regret it :evil:

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 23rd, 2016, 4:41 pm

Man, must be a merry fun time in TF2 if all the crying little kiddies have migrated to Overwatch to whine about their cheating bans.

Or not because I hear Valve screwed it up recently. Haven't been keeping up with TF2 for a very long while.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kiana » August 23rd, 2016, 5:02 pm

I really want to go to the open house, but I don't wanna go alone. I really hope he replies, I want to go with somebody.

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Carl » August 23rd, 2016, 5:38 pm

It's probably not a good sign that when I see people talking about their friends/significant others moving to a place a few hours away and them now being alone that my first thought is, "so? Is that it?"

Another thing separating me from normal people right there. I honestly have no idea what it's like to have the luxury of actually seeing the people (outside of family) you care about on a regular basis. I'd be pretty happy if for some crazy reason a friend of mine moved to within a couple hours of here, tbh. But I wouldn't really have the first clue how to hang out with them if we bothered meeting up.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » August 23rd, 2016, 8:11 pm

I've finally caught a Dratini. So happy! :cheese:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Shadowfax » August 23rd, 2016, 8:40 pm

^ Jealous!!!!!!!

Gah, I am so exhausted I can't face that pile of ironing tonight! Only sat down ten minutes ago. But I did get a donut and tea! =D
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games