What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Shadowfax » July 31st, 2014, 9:50 am

I keep having really messed up dreams and they all keep bringing up the past :\ Like last night, I dreamt of my old work place and that I was working there again. The night before I was living back at my old, old house..... Dunno what be going on with my brain at the moment.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Carl » July 31st, 2014, 10:20 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Welp, looks like I caused a big discussion about school. Sorry about that. :?[/quote]
The bigger discussion actually had nothing to do with you, so no need to apologize. :3 I just learned some messed up things about my current education plan and it just so happened to occur after your post. If anyone should apologize about that, it's me.

But, that said, high school was actually the same for me (except that it wasn't supposedly a good school) and college is still difficult... very much so. I made pretty much straight As in high school and now each semester of college I get at least one D, no matter how often I'm there and no matter how hard I try on the work. So it should be better for actually learning. :)

---

Okay, let's see here... zoo's open til 20:00, it's 12:17... I should probably get dressed and not dawdle too much whenever the gf is ready to go. I hope we'll be able to go by ferry rather than the bus, as I've never been on any kind of boat before.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » July 31st, 2014, 2:53 pm

I'm so doing this

You know why? Cause there's more to life than pleasure-eating all the time. And if I can't see that after three weeks then maybe I deserve to be overweight....

Of all the vices you can get mine had to be FOOD? Why couldn't it be running or swimming or s/t :(
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Arbystrider » July 31st, 2014, 4:00 pm

>no candy
Can't afford it anyway.

>no cake
Not that I enjoy it anyway.

>no chips
They get stuck in my teeth anyway.

>no white bread
Can't afford other types of bread.

>no fast food
There's a reason it's called 'fast' food - It's efficient. I'm an engineer, go figure.

>no chocolate
So... no candy? Can't afford it anyway.

>no ice cream
I have sensitive teeth anyway.

And so far I still feel like crap.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby SimbasMate » July 31st, 2014, 4:12 pm

Eugh, cardiac catherization tomorrow. Greaaaaaat.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » July 31st, 2014, 5:44 pm

[quote="SimbasMate"]Eugh, cardiac catherization tomorrow. Greaaaaaat.[/quote]
I can't deal with hospitals after watching House MD so much.
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby SimbasMate » July 31st, 2014, 5:52 pm

[quote="S1mb4 D4 L10n"][quote="SimbasMate"]Eugh, cardiac catherization tomorrow. Greaaaaaat.[/quote]
I can't deal with hospitals after watching House MD so much.[/quote]

Me either, but unfortunately I have to. :/
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby FlipMode » July 31st, 2014, 6:07 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]I'm so doing this

You know why? Cause there's more to life than pleasure-eating all the time. And if I can't see that after three weeks then maybe I deserve to be overweight....

Of all the vices you can get mine had to be FOOD? Why couldn't it be running or swimming or s/t :([/quote]

Try cooking :). No really, if you are making yourself three or at least two good meals a day then you should be good to not have any junk food all day.
Learning to cook was one of the best decisions I made this year. I was going to the gym before but didn't seem to be doing much other than maintaining weight. Problem was my diet and nutrition was messed up. Since I started making proper meals I'm in much better shape now. So that's what I would recommend ^^
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Carl » July 31st, 2014, 6:16 pm

I had a blast at the zoo today. :)
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby HasiraKali » July 31st, 2014, 9:22 pm

Lots of different things.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games