What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Queen Elsa » July 26th, 2016, 2:41 pm

I wonder if he'll bring it up, or act like it never happened. My friend says he isn't one to make things awkward, but maybe there are exceptions to that.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby linnea » July 26th, 2016, 3:30 pm

YAY I have Romanian money^^
linnea

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Regulus » July 26th, 2016, 4:16 pm

I really need to turn my procrastination switch off this week.

Today is Tuesday. Today I need to complete at least three chapters of the online homework. Preferably four.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. I will need to install the software and drivers for the board, and write the code that makes the LEDs blink.

On Thursday, I will have to take a quiz that will contain content on structs, the integrated circuit board, and some other things as well. But I don't know much about structs yet... I'll need to read the chapter on structs before Thursday. Problem is, it takes more than one day to do that. So I'll have to squeeze in half and half, today and tomorrow. Damn... this is going to be tough.

On Friday, I will have to finish the remaining three or four online homeworks for the remaining chapters. That will also be tough, and it will also mean that I probably won't have time to buy food at all this week.

Welp... better get started then.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Si-Amber » July 26th, 2016, 5:48 pm

That's very out of character for me, but boy giving that cold caller that load of abuse was a great vent.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Shadowfax » July 26th, 2016, 6:34 pm

I can't wait till September. Two weeks off to enjoy my baby's first birthday, my hen do, our wedding and a weekend away :) Then there's center parcs in early October with Tsuki and my family :D
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Carl » July 26th, 2016, 7:49 pm

It's cute how he thinks that's going to rile me up, when all he's doing is repeating the same stuff I've heard before. He's such a troll, and an amateur one at that. Kid needs to go back to his little school and play with the other kids.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » July 26th, 2016, 10:46 pm

The last thing I needed was another sunburn. It's way too hot now! :ugh:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » July 26th, 2016, 10:48 pm

Often. Often. Girl I do this often.
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Marizzle » July 26th, 2016, 10:52 pm

I'm seriously about to fall asleep, right here, right now. :yawn:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » July 26th, 2016, 11:12 pm

Once I have XP installed on a partition, I'll be able to play The Movies again, in theory, and maybe have better performance on some other old games. Let's get on with it then.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games