What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Shadowfax » May 5th, 2016, 8:56 am

[quote="Buffy"]Praying for the people of Fort McMurray, Alberta today. Over 80,000 evacuated because of this fire... Praying they can stop it soon and rebuild quickly.[/quote]

Oh gosh, that's awful. :(

I'm thinking that I really miss my fiancé at the moment T_T He's doing alot of overtime at the moment at work and although the money is fair, I do miss having him at home with us. Still, weekend isn't far off.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Carl » May 5th, 2016, 9:37 am

I wonder, if I ever manage to be comfortable enough at night that that doesn't hinder sleep, will my mind be quiet enough?

Or will I have to result to sleep aids to be diurnal again? :simbahuh:

I wish time would pass faster so I could find out. Waiting got old a long time ago, but such is life I guess.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » May 5th, 2016, 10:37 am

It's so hot in here. I'm so getting a cold, due to this. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Squeely » May 5th, 2016, 11:35 am

[quote="Buffy"]Praying for the people of Fort McMurray, Alberta today. Over 80,000 evacuated because of this fire... Praying they can stop it soon and rebuild quickly.[/quote]

Oh no... I hope everyone remains safe.

Everyone needs to headbutt a Russian Blue, for the good of mankind and catkind.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby InsaneSeagull » May 5th, 2016, 11:39 am

Seems like I'll be turning 21 in two weeks. =O
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Squeely » May 5th, 2016, 11:44 am

[quote="MadamLestrange"]Seems like I'll be turning 21 in two weeks. =O[/quote]
Happy somewhat-close to your birthday! I will teleport an alcoholic beverage to you ;)

Hmm, not thinking much else. My brain seems to blank out a lot. That's... nice, actually, as not being able to shut my brain off was a contributing factor to my insomnia. That, and having to get up at the same time. My body just likes staying up an extra while and sleeping an extra while, thus why I never keep a consistent sleep schedule these days.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Marizzle » May 5th, 2016, 12:14 pm

It's so warm in this auditorium. What's wrong with this college and temperatures?! :unsatisfied:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 5th, 2016, 12:41 pm

For real though, I'm so happy people are actually using the chatroom even if I don't always say anything. It used to be so full of life back in the day and now it's seeing the light of day again. <3

I remember the MLK weddings that used to happen. :lol:
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simbaholikov » May 5th, 2016, 12:46 pm

[quote="Kops"]I remember the MLK weddings that used to happen. :lol:[/quote]

Please don't remind me, those were always a disaster of cringe. :lol4:
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 5th, 2016, 12:46 pm

[quote="Simbaholic"]Please don't remind me, those were always a disaster of cringe. :lol4:[/quote]

We've struck gold comrade.
KopsTheTerminator

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games