What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Shadowfax » October 10th, 2015, 7:29 am

[quote="Spike"]^ In about 18 years. ;)

I'm going to put off going for a smoke for another hour, I don't want to get too much in to the habit.[/quote]

Haha, meaning when Jamie will volunteer to do a night feed agaih xD
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Gemini » October 10th, 2015, 7:48 am

[quote="Shadowfax"]^ It really was. We shall see how things progress I guess C: Hope chemistry is ok![/quote]

Well, that's happy to hear. :) And yeah, it was fine! c: Nothing special really.

[quote="Marizzle"]
I definitely agree with Regs as well. Thank you! Everyone here in MLK always make my day better, honestly. :hug2: :cheese:
[/quote]

Good! This seems to be generally a friendly community, particularly as far as the Internet goes. This is probably one of the best I've seen actually tbqh.

Anyway, I'm probably gonna have a six pack at the end of this quarter. And arm/leg muscles. Yay, I guess. .___.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Buffy » October 10th, 2015, 7:51 am

Bedtime. Can't believe I have three whole days off. Such a blessing! :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Carl » October 10th, 2015, 7:55 am

I have 13 chapters left. I'll have to get to them later. It's almost 2am.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » October 10th, 2015, 10:54 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Good! This seems to be generally a friendly community, particularly as far as the Internet goes. This is probably one of the best I've seen actually tbqh.[/quote]
Ditto! :D
---
I want to get up but I'm too lazy to do so...
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby SophieCub » October 10th, 2015, 1:16 pm

10 days off, this is well overdue.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Carl » October 10th, 2015, 4:11 pm

Alright so I just woke up from a dream in which, on the way to visit my granny (whom I see every other week and who definitely lives in the states), I somehow convinced my parents to stop off in the UK so I could deliver some gifts to Kay.

What? :ha:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Buffy » October 10th, 2015, 5:41 pm

I already love Animal Crossing. It's so cute!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby AnimeFan101 » October 10th, 2015, 6:12 pm

What I wish a guy would do:
Attachments
what i wish a guy would do.gif
what i wish a guy would do.gif (359.38 KiB) Viewed 250 times

AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Buffy » October 10th, 2015, 6:27 pm

Just finished my re-watch of How I Met Your Mother. Watched the alternative ending this time. Either way, it's still my favourite show of all time.
Buffy
once i present, but then

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games