What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby HasiraKali » October 9th, 2015, 10:54 pm

HUNGRY. What time should I start dinner?
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Harvs » October 9th, 2015, 11:03 pm

[quote="GeminiGemelo"][quote="Harvs"]It's so hard for me to remain active for some reason. Life is hard. Hi Gemini~[/quote]

Heya! :D Been a while since we've talked. Try to stick around for once, huh? ;P

[/quote]

I'm trying ;-; life is a meany to me, but I press on. At least I come back occasionally.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby Carl » October 10th, 2015, 12:13 am

Yep, I knew it. I'm not gonna take her crap though. I'm done.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » October 10th, 2015, 12:34 am

[quote="Buffy"]^I count online friends, for sure! In fact, I'm closer to more of my online friends than I am my IRL friends. There's like 2, maybe 4 people IRL who I consider my best friends. Online I have like at least 7 people I hold to the same friendship level as my IRL best friends, and even though I'm not necessarily BFF's with my other online friends, I still love them very much. My online friends have done so much for me and just shaping who I am today, that I honestly don't know what I would do without them. They were there when my IRL friends were not, let's just put it that way. So yes, FRIENDSHIP TO THE MAX![/quote]
THIS is so accurate for me as well! :D

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Don't worry about ranting, it's fine. But I'd say your "friend" (using quotes because you also did, lol) seems to be pretty close-minded. Like Regs said, it's not really the labels that are important. I wouldn't worry too much about it, you seem to be well-liked here. :hug:[/quote]
I definitely agree with Regs as well. Thank you! Everyone here in MLK always make my day better, honestly. :hug2: :cheese:
---
Okay, so, why the hell did I stop receiving an e-mail regarding that topic? Argh. :ugh:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Si-Amber » October 10th, 2015, 2:17 am

Why are so many of my guests still awake? Go to bed people, leave me in peace!
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Marizzle » October 10th, 2015, 2:50 am

I want to play KH, but I also have to read those 2 books tomorrow...I'll try and see if I can get time for both things! :cheese:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Shadowfax » October 10th, 2015, 3:23 am

I wonder when I'll next get a night off? :/
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Si-Amber » October 10th, 2015, 3:27 am

^ In about 18 years. ;)

I'm going to put off going for a smoke for another hour, I don't want to get too much in to the habit.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Carl » October 10th, 2015, 3:30 am

Alright, the weekend's booked solid, then on Monday I want to start cleaning my room again, Tuesday's got school... so maybe I can get back to WSD on Wednesday.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Buffy » October 10th, 2015, 5:39 am

Today was a good day. Went to work and the day passed by somewhat quickly, got the next three days off, and my 3ds arrived! I'm a happy girl! :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games