What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Carl » October 9th, 2015, 5:57 pm

^ Hmm, weird. Sounds like you are still being a bit cautious, which I'd suggest to continue. Dunno how good he is at faking genuine, but I've seen some people pull it off.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Si-Amber » October 9th, 2015, 6:04 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"][quote="Spike"]^ It went OK then?

Next Tuesday should be fun.[/quote]

Shockingly yes.... I made him cry pretty much and he apologiseD for what he'd done , admitted he'd done wrong and messed up as well as accept ill never want to see hs new partner. So I ended up even having a nice talk towards the end with him and I even let him see bebe. We are seeing how it goes at the moment. But I said what I wanted to say without interruption as did he and I could genuinely tell he wasn't lying this time round.[/quote]

That sounds pretty positive then. Perhaps becoming a grandfather has made him asess his life and behaviour.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Shadowfax » October 9th, 2015, 7:06 pm

^ Yeh, certainly looking that way. Told him it will take a while to build back up the trust into a good relationship but guess it's a start. Wasn't expecting an apology so.... that meant alot to me personally.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby NaiaRulez » October 9th, 2015, 7:25 pm

My autotuned voice sounds so weird XD)
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby Gemini » October 9th, 2015, 9:00 pm

[quote="Harvs"]It's so hard for me to remain active for some reason. Life is hard. Hi Gemini~[/quote]

Heya! :D Been a while since we've talked. Try to stick around for once, huh? ;P

[quote="Marizzle"]^Thank you, all three of you! :hug2:

Yeah, she kind of doesn't count online people, so, when I quoted what she said, she was referring to people I know personally or talk, like, 24/7 (Kind of BFFs). :roll: I consider everyone here to be my friend, of course, but, the way she kept bragging seemed like she was trying to say "You can't befriend foreigners irl" and that got me quite depressed. When she brought up her "American friend" today, I actually say that I had "the folks of MLK". :lol:

She values the whole "being American" thing, because she can new things that we don't have here through the mail. For me, that's not really friendship. :roll:

Sorry for the "depressed" post before and this "vent post" now, I know they can be annoying. Thanks for reading, though. :hug:[/quote]

Don't worry about ranting, it's fine. But I'd say your "friend" (using quotes because you also did, lol) seems to be pretty close-minded. Like Regs said, it's not really the labels that are important. I wouldn't worry too much about it, you seem to be well-liked here. :hug:

[quote="Shadowfax"]

Shockingly yes.... I made him cry pretty much and he apologiseD for what he'd done , admitted he'd done wrong and messed up as well as accept ill never want to see hs new partner. So I ended up even having a nice talk towards the end with him and I even let him see bebe. We are seeing how it goes at the moment. But I said what I wanted to say without interruption as did he and I could genuinely tell he wasn't lying this time round.[/quote]

Well, that's... unexpected, isn't it? Can't say that's bad though. Like Julie said, some caution can't hurt, but hopefully it continues this way and he means it for real. ^^

//just realized I only responded to everyone else and didn't contribute anything of my own xD

I don't want to go to my chemistry class, it's so basic. ._____.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Shadowfax » October 9th, 2015, 9:13 pm

^ It really was. We shall see how things progress I guess C: Hope chemistry is ok!

Tomorrow will be great. Get to play my new Final Fantasy game while partner watches bebe and going to see Si in the afternoon :D
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Elton John » October 9th, 2015, 9:24 pm

To break up all these depressing posts I was thinking that Tiifu from 'the lion guard' is freaking adorable OMGEeeeeeerd.

Finally, a new lioness cub character! I was worried that kion would be the only new lion character.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Si-Amber » October 9th, 2015, 9:27 pm

OK, let's get tonight over with, then I can chill for two days.
Si-Amber

Pride Points: 74

Postby it means no worries » October 9th, 2015, 9:58 pm

Ollie's gone...That's the second dog of mine that i never got to say good bye to :(
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby Regulus » October 9th, 2015, 10:48 pm

Alright, it's Friday afternoon now. I've been sick with a crappy cold since Tuesday morning. This is completely unacceptable.

You know, as humans, we're the most intelligent creatures in our solar system. If we had full-manual immune systems, we'd probably be able to fight off infections in just a day or two instead of five or six. I have a feeling my B-cells are just wandering around and sending antibodies out at random, while my T-cells are having pathfinding issues getting to the battlefield. And me? I'm stuck here at my computer doing nothing. If I could micromanage them right now, pathogens wouldn't stand a chance.

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]I don't want to go to my chemistry class, it's so basic. ._____.[/quote]

You could say it's... alkaline. :mhm:
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games